1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get the stupid day counter signature

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Celibate678, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Celibate678

Celibate678 Fapstronaut

So I feel that making it as far as I have, I should have figured out how to download and use the day counter app. However it doesn't seem to be working for me and I have to manually change my signature each day. It just brings me to a page displaying another user's counter and I cannot find an option anywhere to download it. Has anyone else had issues and how can I get this thing to work? Apologies because this seems like a pretty easy thing to do but it just isn't working for me.

2. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Click on another's counter and then follow the instructions. You need to make your counter and then cut and paste the code it creates into your signature, done by going into your account settings and editing your signature.

By the way, I suggest doing this on a PC, rather than on your phone.

3. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

It doesn't work for me either at this point. It's frustrating, as it has been defect for a while now.

Celibate678 likes this.
  4. You don't have to download anything, the information is saved in your Google account, hence why you need to log in before creating counter. Just click "Make a new counter" and make it. For a code to copy paste into your signature click "Get installation help".

5. I believe there's a problem with creating counters through that webpage atm.

6. Celibate678

Celibate678 Fapstronaut

After searching pmo tracker and logging on through google, the page is blank, and will not load if I refresh or load on a different browser. Clearing cache does nothing either. Clicking on another's counter brings me to their counter page, but there is no options or instructions to create my own.

7. I checked too and indeed it appears to be so. I can use and edit my existing counters but I can not crate new ones. Something's broken within either Google or this app.

Celibate678 likes this.
  8. TheCyrax

TheCyrax Fapstronaut

Doesn't work for me either, and I'd really like it since I'm just starting out.

9. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

The problem's apparently been there for a few weeks now. May be just note down the starting date in your signature and change the number of days manually? (In case you miss one, you still have the starting date so you can calculate the number of days.)

10. It's broken almost always but it appears to work sometimes. Just keep trying and checking few times a day, and eventually the page should load.

11. Frühlingstimme

Frühlingstimme Fapstronaut

use another website for the signature only