1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What activities can we replace PMO with?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kristian, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Hmm... maybe it's because I'm on my iPhone.

2. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

I apologize for not being active on the blog, I'm currently caught up with other issues to address - if anyone else wants to help, just let me know.

Deadlihood likes this.
  3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

- Reading
    - Playing Sports (Baseball,Basketball,Football,etc...)
    - Go out for a walk ( Night walks are great since usually sexual temptations are higher this time of day)
    - Watch A Movie
    - Driving Around Listening To Music (Very Slept On)
    - Gym
    - Meditation or Yoga

* These are activities that can help a great deal when it comes to taking your mind off of PMO. The key is to stay busy (away from home if you can) so your mind won't wander into having a sexual urge or fantasy and by being actively outside, It lessens the chance for you to have an opportunity to masturbate . Food for thought .

Deadlihood likes this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Speaking of food... :rolleyes:

I Free I likes this.
  5. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Hello there folks - today I found out that I can't login in my Google account, as it asks for my phone number and I do not want to give it. I've tried adding a secondary address, yet that doesn't work either. I cannot access any of my blogs, including Instead of PMO, and it quite pisses me off. Up until and only if I get it fixed, I cannot access it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

6. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

Finish something you started doing in the past or didn't start.
    I said to myself in the beginning of the year id read power of habit and only now got into it. Great book

Deadlihood likes this.
  7. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

I have a bad habit of dropping projects when I'm right in the middle of them...good tidbit!