1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The eluding girlfriend

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ifthisislove, Oct 9, 2016.

1. ifthisislove

ifthisislove Fapstronaut

These past few days I've had a bit of a breakdown from all the information on how to get a girlfriend, being a 'no more mr nice guy', how to get a girl to do this and that or the other. The more of that you're bombarded with, the more demoralising it gets, particularly if you're a 32 year old guy that's never been in a proper relationship before, married or a virgin on top of that.

I used to play the victim as a typical narcissist and blame it solely on my Asperger's Syndrome, that I couldn't pick up on hints or social cues. But after a time, there comes a point where on this streak I've been on without PMO, I have to confront and address this issue. Why can't I get a girlfriend? Why can't I get into a proper relationship? Is it a case of it being the more I chase, the more a female will elude me? The last couple of days as I've said above have made me feel pretty inadequate, to the point where I feel like I want to weep into my pillow, crying myself to sleep.

I've been pretty emotional a lot lately as a matter of fact. Just a couple of months ago, I met a girl who rocked my world in a way that had never been rocked - ever. She has a boyfriend, which meant it was the right girl at the wrong time. I cried for about 3-4 days straight on and off after I told her how I felt, before being told 'can we be friends?'.

One of my friends even said to me that I'm a delicate soul, which I disagreed with, saying I just bruised easily. But I can't deny it - I'm super sensitive and get hurt quite easily because my capacity of an open heart is so big, but all I get is trampled on. Life's pretty unfair like that. I even have an online dating profile but that's been pretty unsuccessful so far in the time I've had it.

On my flight abroad recently, I wrote down a list of things I was grateful for in my life and what I wanted, as per the law of attraction - transmitting things I wanted, from a place of abundance, not lacking in anything. I'm hoping that this changes things. I have some faith. Maybe I just need to work on myself continuously.

2. Hey Bro, I feel you!
    I'm almost a 28 yr old virgin but you know what. Thats okay! Gonna wait til marriage now. I used to get so frustrated reading this or that what to say what to do how to act around women. Ive downloaded books , used to read all these different forums ect. But heres the thing.Men put a lot of value on women, and women have a abundance of men that they can call or text anytime. They have a huge selection of partners and expecially in the United States women are considered the prize but heres what you can do. I did a post a while back and I wrote..

A man is a garden and women are butterflies.
    If you want to just get laid you need to run around with your net that has a hole in it and play stupid games just to catch one. Think how many others are running around with nets.
    Forget the net. You build the garden
    work on yourself and the right type of butterflies will come flocking by the numbers.
    Disregard females, work on your garden

Also not sure what streak you on but I had some streaks where I was super emotional but youll get over it man.
    Sorry about that girl man, it must be tough but you know what your on the forum so you must have a desire to change to become a better you, not for other people but for your self because we all deserve a great life but we need to put in the time. Put a brick down everyday , plant a small flower everyday and were on to something magical.
    I believe in you man. PM me if you wanna talk.

"Were all gonna make it brahhs"
    Godbless all of you