1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do some Americans despise African-American?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BlackKnight, Jul 28, 2016.

1. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

Why is it in places in the south especially Texas (where I live) there is so much hatred towards blacks. These people stereotype us to be ghetto and gang bangers, when in some cases they've never met a black person face to face, and when some of these people do and the black person doesn't act ghetto and stupid and speaks correct English, they view us as acting "white" or as weird. That really pisses me off deep to my core. And now with the rumors of the KKK's backing of the presidential candidates, I fear this ignorant racism will sweep over this country and a possible race war will begin. Also some white men for some reason absolutely hate the fact that white women are dating and marrying outside their race. Like why is that? Aren't we all human? For God sake, this country is going to shit and we need someone to unite us and disperse this racism.

Why is it that some parents all over the US bring their children up to be racist bigots. I've met a couple of them and asked them this question and their answers are like,"Niggers aren't human" and other things like that.

Why can't we just get along?

oversexedsami likes this.
  2. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

As an African American myself. I can tell you it's because of our gang culture. Hands down, end of story.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Person Guy

Person Guy Fapstronaut

4. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

I literally don't care about black people nevertheless do I care about white people, if you act like a dumbass cocksucker and you are bothering me, white or black, fuck even purple, you are getting these hands.

And yeah, many people associated 'black' culture with gang culture.

I can't remember well enough, but there was this one black woman who said "Why do white people want to use our culture? But not how we live?". As if it even was a cultural thing for blacks to be gangbanger. Some blacks are putting that stereotype on themselves, which is absurd attention-whoring and stupidity on her part.

TrueHuman likes this.
  5. Stereotypes spread through media and people most likely.
    Because nowadays people do not try to consider questioning what they have heard or maybe see.

Either way, stereotyping and grouping people up is a trend that never stopped being actual.

6. IGY

IGY Guest

You are spot on @BlackKnight - racism is taught. No human child has an ounce of racism in them. Children of all colours are taught to view other races with caution or even hate. Yet, we are simply variations. We are different, neither superior nor inferior. There is some racism in all countries. However, you seem to have a massive problem with this in your country. :(

7. BlackKnight

BlackKnight Fapstronaut

Yeah America does, its crazy how much hatred all these races hold for each other, and most of it is based on streotypical nonsense and utter ignorance

8. IGY

IGY Guest

Just ensure that you think of everyone and treat everyone as equal. Each person must take responsibility for their actions.

9. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

I'm tired of this equality acceptance culture bs.
    Everyone is not equal. Is a homeless person equal to a CEO? A prime minister? A president?

10. IGY

IGY Guest

You are the one talking bullshit. This thread is: "Why do some Americans despise African-American?" That is the context in which we should promote equality.

11. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

Ummmmmmmmm. A black president isn't equality then I don't know what is.
    I am free to do anything a white person can do with very limited exceptions

12. lucky007

lucky007 Fapstronaut

Blacks are disliked these days not necessarily because they are black, but because a lot of blacks have subscribed to the thug/criminal culture. Furthermore, blacks tend to go around demanding respect but they never want to give any.

As far as white women, it appears to me that white guys are afraid of white women being corrupted by ghetto black thug culture for one. And secondly, black males on average have a larger penis which for some white males it must cause them to either feel inadequate, or resentful, if they find out a white woman is having sex with a black man.

13. Ikindaknew

Ikindaknew Fapstronaut

Some racism starts in the school yard or at home, just like bullying...think about car brand loyalty for the wrong reasons...completely subjective stuff at times.

I'm not a US citizen and I agree that the white-black situation is extremely tense right now.
    We should all fight against terrorism and for human rights, not segregating colors. I just expect that everyone respects legitimate rules of law across the board in each country.

MsPants and Awakeatlast like this.
  14. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

No its not man. They hate us because of our melanin man. There hatred runs deeps. I can go even deeper but I'm not going to.

15. Bob2132

Bob2132 Fapstronaut

16. Bob2132

Bob2132 Fapstronaut

Racism against black people has existed in America for hundreds of years. Everyone knows racism is a huge problem in America's past and present. There is nothing "fair" or right about racism.

MsPants likes this.
  17. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

There is hatred from both sides, let's not pretend it's one-sided so we can feel victimized. The black activists who seem to be the most vocal in the black community don't do anything to help the situation. They light fires when they see opportunity. What has President Obama done to help unite? On top of that, the supposed "leaders" of the African American community are as corrupt as they can be: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437776/congressional-black-caucus-corrupt-democrats

I don't blame individual blacks for feeling negatively against other groups since it's taught from birth. It's the problem of these corrupt leaders and if the above is not fixed, there will never be harmony sadly.

18. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

There supposed to be! Equal rights, equal justice, equal treatment by authorities, and equal medical treatment [ not like everyone can't have it]. Is this the way it is? Of course not, but it's how it's claimed to be and how it should be.

In answer to the OP's question. It's because they act like a bunch of retarded criminal apes who go out of their way to harm, abuse, annoy, and cause problems for others. They tend to be attention whores with massive egos, loud annoying, violent, constant threats of violence, whining complaining, etc.

As for the type that really hate like the ones who say " n****** aren't human". People are shit! There are lots of evil people who like to hate others and blame all their problems on someone else. If there are no n******s around rest assured someone else will be the target of their hate and the reason for their problems.

19. I had a dark skinned Asiatic friend when I was a kid and I recall at a certain point 6 months or so into our friendship suddenly realizing that he was significantly racially different from me. The lack of any racial reaction to his appearance was not due to any effort or virtue or whatever on my part. We had the same schooling, grew up in the same neighborhoods, had parents at similar income levels, and we had similar interests. Appearance was irrelevant.

When I was older and a student I moved back to the US. Since I hated dorms and had no money I ended up choosing to live in a poor black neighborhood. For sure I got plenty of racism directed at me for being white, most of it could be passed off as 'playful'... (I have often been in groups of either older or younger or being the foreigner and/or better skilled people and you get some teasing for being the oddball, some of it felt kind of like that) ....but for sure at times there was an unmistakable menace. Perhaps the menace was due to the criminal activity... and would have been just as bad for a black outsider witnessing a drug deal as it would have been for me... not sure... nonetheless it actually started bothering me a little, more a sort of curiosity, to be living among so many blacks and not having any black friends.

Many years later I finally did get my token black friend. But it was in some ways a kind of a repeat of my childhood experience. This guy was in every way like me, he just happened to be black. I felt I lost even more street cred when I learned he was African American in a literal sense but not practically. He is actually from South America and just as much an oddball to US African Americans as I am :D .

The biggest struggle I have had with a racist-like trigger was fairly recently when my new doctor walked into the room and he was black. Because the inevitable first thought is: "Here is someone who could have completed his medical degree with scores far below failing if it weren't for his skin color". The only thing that "saved me" is my low opinion of doctors and their abilities in general and that there was no way for me to know if this particular MD needed "affirmative action" to complete his degree or not. It was only a routine physical... if he was the surgeon operating on my kid there may have been an ugly scene. I do not consider this racism, though I concede it might be hard to believe, it is more a reaction to govt racism, even though it appears a 'superficially positive' racism, its effect is highly negative and only creates deeper divides rather than anything approaching unity.

20. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

^ I don't know if I believe you that you lived in a black neighbourhood. I've only been in a few and in most parts, there are no white people anywhere. There were a few places were some worked, but that was at a hotel. Deep in the projects I've never seen a single one. Living there seems unlikely with the extreme racism and threat of violence.