1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone like smelling their balls? (Srs)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TrueHuman, Jul 24, 2016.

1. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

Sometimes when I'm high in my reboot, I like to rub my balls then smell my hands. Idk why but it just smells really nice and strong and right for some reason. It smells very... "me". It's good to know I'm alive and yea.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  2. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Use more soap next time

3. BrianHM

BrianHM Guest

4. aLex is intoxicated

aLex is intoxicated Fapstronaut

5. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

6. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

7. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

8. And then this became the shocked meme thread. Excellent.

[​IMG]

9. RogerThat

RogerThat Guest

10. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

You guys can't tell me that you don't like the smell of your own nuts...? (Srs)
    After a hard days work, ain't nothing like a good scratch and sniff. And you guys can pretend that you don't do it but at the end of the day we all know we all do it.

11. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

12. I think you're the testicle sporting nofap version of Mary Katherine Gallagher, mate.

[​IMG]

intelligentignoramus likes this.
  13. s5284

s5284 Fapstronaut

I'll back you up on this. They do have this oddly right smell.

14. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

Find gif > right click > copy address > nofap thread reply box > icon above reply box next to smileys > click > insert link.
    Enjoy ya :D

[​IMG]

15. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Are you a dog by any chance? ;)

16. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Honestly... I'm not in the habit of smelling my own nuts. Honestly never even knew it was a thing.

17. Diomedes

Diomedes Fapstronaut

For some reason sometimes I do that too, but it's more like the "can't look away from a car crash" thing than enjoying it.

TrueHuman likes this.
  18. I gotta confession to make too actually. When I got cold and have a runny nose, when I blow it, I always like to look at the tissue and examine my snot. Sometimes, if looks particularly appealing, I like to taste it with the tip of my tongue. Also, sometimes when I spawn a poop, I like to take a sec to observe it before flushing it out of my life forever. If it looks particularly appealing that day I might even take my finger and... omg, no! Just kidding you frickn' perverts! Billy! Stop reading those stupid forum posts and go to your room! Now Billy!

Catalinu likes this.