1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your personality type?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sentinel, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Interesting :D

ENTJ
    Extravert(6%) iNtuitive(33%) Thinking(16%) Judging(16%)

• You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (6%)
    • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (33%)
    • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (16%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)

ENTJ

Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging
    "I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?"
    ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.

ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die." (I realize this is an overstatement. However, most Fs and other gentle souls usually chuckle knowingly at this description.)

ENTJs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.

2. SkinnyBeard

SkinnyBeard Fapstronaut

Hm... been taking this test several times on several occasions and the result doens't change. Interesting.

INTJ
    Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(6%) Thinking(6%) Judging(9%)
    • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
    • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (6%)
    • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (6%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)

3. I also took second test at - https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test and got the same result there too. Two tests says the same thing. I kinda like what I read about this type. I feel like the Grand Admiral Thrawn or something. That tickles my ego quite pleasantly, especially that part about being 2% of the population. Haha.

4. yuvi88

yuvi88 Fapstronaut

INTP
    Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(28%) Thinking(34%) Perceiving(6%)
    • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
    • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (28%)
    • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (34%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (6%)
    comfirmed by the second test
    https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

INTP-T
    Introvert(93%) iNtuitive(54%) Thinking(56%) Propecting(96%) turbulent(61)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  5. Raquel

Raquel New Fapstronaut

ISTJ
    Introvert(34%) Sensing(19%) Thinking(1%) Judging(31%)
    • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (34%)
    • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (19%)
    • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
    • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (31%)

6. INTJ
    Introvert(62%) iNtuitive(4%) Thinking(38%) Judging(16%)
    • You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (62%)
    • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (4%)
    • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (16%)
    This sounds like me.

7. ENTP. I've consistently scored as this type over the past 6 years, and I must say that it's accurate. I am interested in many different things and have a very broad knowledge base. I can talk to anyone about anything, and I love to shock people just to watch them squirm. Even though ENTPs are considered the Debaters I myself am averse to it, as people tend to hold onto certain viewpoints like Linus holds onto his blanket, and most of the time I'm arguing just for the sake of winding people up.

Oh, I did take the test again via 16personalities:

70% preference of Extroversion
    72% preference of Intuition
    58% preference of Thinking
    65% preference of Perceiving

8. GeoffUK

GeoffUK Guest

ENTJ

Extravert(19%) iNtuitive(3%) Thinking(44%) Judging(22%)
    • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (19%)
    • You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
    • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (44%)
    • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
    This looks about right to me. I am a bit more of an extravert than an introvert, but I do like to keep myself to myself sometimes. I wouldn't say I was one or the other when it comes to intuition or sensing. I am definitely someone who is a thinker rather than a feeler, and I'd say that judging over perceiving is about right too.

9. Sleeping_Beauty

Sleeping_Beauty Fapstronaut

I'm an ISFP. These free online tests mistype a lot of people. I answer the questions as honestly as I can, and they always tells me INTJ, INTP, or INFP. That particular test is heavily biased towards intuitives and thinkers. So take the results with a grain of salt.

10. Sleeping_Beauty

I'm definitely an SF type and very, very interested in typology. So feel free to talk to me about it if you want.

11. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Yes that's right. The first time I took the test I got INFJ. But I'm definetely INFP. The best method to figure out your type is to learn the 8 functions and which type uses which. Then you can see what type fits you the most.

I think especially the J/P dichotomy is often misunderstood and people get it wrong.

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  12. Sleeping_Beauty

This is true. J types prefer to decide how they will act (planning) before, while P types decide how to act moment to moment. Everybody does some of both, but most people are pretty clearly biased towards one or the other.

I used to think I was a J type... now I see how silly of me xD

Have you ever checked out Socionics? It's more in-depth than MBTI. You might find your type is actually an INFj in Socionics. Or you could still be an INFp.

13. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

I know of socionics. But never really got into it.

I think a lot of people think being a J means bein orderly and planning everything through. But what the J/P actually means is your attitude towards the outside world. That's why alot of people get it wrong. Ps are extraverted perceivers and introverted judgers and Js are extraverted Judgers and introverted perceivers. Ps perceive the outside world and then judge (make desicions) based on internal value/logical systems (Ti,Fi). Js take in internal information (Si,Ni) and then try to apply this internal information to the outside world.

Sleeping_Beauty likes this.
  14. Sleeping_Beauty

Oh, yes this is true in MBTI. In MBTI, sometimes introverted perceivers can actually be more orderly and planning than extroverted perceivers because their dominant functions are judging functions. In socionics it's not so, socionics measures the j/p by what your main (base) function is. They are both interesting and make sense in a different way.

15. MrCAllen301986

MrCAllen301986 Fapstronaut

16. lifebythedrop

lifebythedrop Fapstronaut

17. TrueHuman

TrueHuman Fapstronaut

Alpha. That's my personality . I'm an alpha male

itornael likes this.
  18. mlang284

mlang284 Fapstronaut

19. Well, what kind of alpha? There are different types of alphas, ya know...

For past week or so I have been learning a lot about different personality types, fun stuff. It's hard to analyze somebody just from their forum posts without ever meeting them at real life. Non the less it's still fun to try. You seem like an ESTP personality type to me - http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/estp

Go do a test and tell me if I'm wrong. :cool:

20. Diomedes

Diomedes Fapstronaut

Sometimes INTP, sometimes INTJ, depends on the questions.