1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

May you suggest me a counter?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by j_s, May 28, 2016.

1. j_s

j_s Fapstronaut

Hi there,
    well before I was using this https://pmo-tracker.appspot.com/ but currently it's asking me to logging with gmail, so I won't do that, do you know a counter which no require that?

Thanks in advance!

2. nginx2

nginx2 Fapstronaut

Hi,
    You could just create another Google account for the counter, or you could use another counter, just google for day counter and you should find lots of results :)

3. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

I mean you could always just use a calendar... the good ole fashioned way.

j_s likes this.
  4. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    timeanddate.com

5. If you don't want to use your Gmail because of privacy issues - don't worry. Nothing that happens with the counter will appear in connection anywhere else with your Gmail account. The only reason you log in with Gmail is it's a feature many sites use to allow people to just use their one account to login on sites - so that the site doesn't have to set up its own user database infrastructure, and so that people don't have to keep creating new accounts.

Literally the only thing logging in with your Gmail account does is it means as long as you stay logged into your Gmail account - if you go back to the counter, you can edit it etc.

So if you have a Gmail account, just use that and continue using the counter. If you don't have a Gmail account you could just set up a quick throwaway one.

If you really don't want to do any of that, then you could try somewhere like tickerfactory.com - I did know of some others but I can't find them at the moment, and my Google fu seems a little off today..