Music Selection

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by MNinerZERO, Apr 2, 2016.

1. If you're looking for some feel good relaxing music, it's hard to beat the lettermen and the beach boys.try the second song in this album:

I know this is almost the opposite of fell good, but after a relapse, does anyone else feel like this song sums up what you feel like

The lyrics of it pretty accurately match my thoughts.

2. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

3. I've never really listened to Kanye's music, but damn is that new album good. It probably divides people though.

Shame the songs aren't in youtube. I would've linked one.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  4. AnonUserHere

AnonUserHere Fapstronaut

Here's a song I only started listening to last month and have fallen in love with:

ekoluomu likes this.
  5. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

I listen to some very recent music ... and let me tell you, it isn't emo :D

I dunno where you got that thought from, but if you think music nowadays = emo-like ...

Yes, there are a lot of emo stuff today, but not all of it. In fact the majoraty of music aint emo.

I'm pretty sure you didn't want to say "music nowadays = emo like" but if you did ... no, it isn't :p

6. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

I never liked black or black metal related stuff ... but i must say there 2 songs are very cool. Thx satan :p

haiduk likes this.
  7. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Breaking Benjamin

TheSumOfAllBeers and Lucky1 like this.
  8. S W A N S

This is the best music I found to fight a strong urge so far... fuckin catharsis

(also sorry for unearthing this old thread)

Dante Alighieri and MrBigA like this.
  9. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

That's what i was thinking... going to have to go through this thread at some point and see if i can find something new and interesting that i might like!

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  10. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Today... I just wanted to listen to something to zone out and relax to. So, I stuck on 'Selected ambient works 85-92' ....Love that album so much, but hadn't heard it in a long time...

11. GSarosi

GSarosi Guest

Awesome song to work out to!

Because of this! Oh this is brutal. I tried it out yesterday. Should be called The Man Maker. Your core will be fired up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  12. Brilliant. Love me some Depeche Mode.

MrBigA likes this.
  13. In the spirit of this, uplifting fight songs, Macklemore. :cool:

Headstrong, because we all can be.

Momma Said Knock You Out, the timeless LL.

And lastly, a personal one for me. Walk by Pantera. Walk encompasses many things. Respect for yourself, respect for others, not falling into the social sheep herd and going with the weak-ass flow of society. Strive for better. Strive for strength. If you can't get fired up by Phil Anselmo, check your pulse, you might be dead. ;)

14. Aphex Twin is great ! I'm buying this one on vinyl soon, I think.

MrBigA likes this.
  15. xedger

xedger Guest

I don't know if this is one you have heard?

MrBigA likes this.
  16. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Ah, superb.... I wish I still had all my vinyl... I never had this one though. I would love to have! I miss my vinyl, lost my collection in a house fire... somewhere around 1600 vinyl, gone... just like that lol This album is an utter classic though... was a mainstay Sunday album, post weekend clubbing... Ah, glory days....

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

I don't always listen to dance music, before you get any ideas.... just, this is what's on now:

Absolue classic.... legendary act!

GSarosi likes this.
  18. SDPS

SDPS Fapstronaut

I have an admission to make.

Sometimes when I'm at my worst, when I've suffered a huge disappointment, when I feel depression creeping back into my life, when I have a deep sadness I have a song I listen to.

Keep on Movin' by 5ive.

I'm not even ashamed. As cheesy and as blatant as it is I fuckin' love that song and it has dug me out of some dark places.

19. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

Sitting on the bus, don't have to think about anything.. when this little gem comes on:

20. MrBigA

MrBigA Fapstronaut

A few more tunes, I like these kinda of threads... I'll keep it alive in the meantime lol

TheSumOfAllBeers likes this.