1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days in and Women are Throwing themselves at me

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by lefty4, Feb 26, 2016.

1. lefty4

lefty4 New Fapstronaut

I've never set a goal that reaped such obvious rewards so quickly. I'm a 42 year old bachelor and figure if I'm not going to have a loving family of my own, getting laid a lot is the least I can ask of life. I love women and have a lot of respect for them, I just can't date only one. But so often, I'd go on a date and there'd just be nothing there. We'd get along, have a laugh, a nice talk then a peck on the cheek and no second date probably eighty percent of the time. They just weren't feeling it. Because I wasn't feeling it. Because I was indulging every night, and most mornings as well. I thought I had to be more charming, funnier, make a better connection, whatever, but NO, the solution was as clear as the nose on my face. This path month has just been insane. Every time I talk to a woman, there is a detectable electricity in the air that just wasn't there before. This month, I've slept with three different women, got a blow job from another and had a make out session with one more. One was a girl who came down to visit me from New York, so that was a given, but I'll tell you what, the sex with her had really faded and gotten a little stale. But with me not waxing the monkey twice day, it was HOT. This from a guy who is lucky to hook up with ten women in a year. One of these new girls I just met I really dig too and she's come back to visit. Really makes my new resolution easy to keep. Look, I'm not trying to brag and look like a big stud, we don't even know each other. But I want to encourage you, if getting laid more is your motivation for doing this, it works like a charm. After a couple of weeks, I noticed that I smelled differently. I've grown used to it now, but I'm convinced that is the smell of a MAN and women can pick up on it. I will NEVER go back to my old habit.

2. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Corrected. :)

Gladiatori and Kierensays like this.
  3. nohyesfeet

nohyesfeet Fapstronaut

that's the motivation i look for !

peace on you

4. Landomike

Landomike Fapstronaut

I'm ten days in and there's no way in hell I'm going back. I've been getting tons of looks at work and it's awesome! I feel so free and my mind is crystal clear. I know for a fact that this how I was supposed to feel and I'm in love with it.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

I like you already

6. Landomike

Landomike Fapstronaut

Are you banging 20 some women in your early 40's? If so that's great for you man.

7. I am impressed by your amount of women even before you started this NoFap so now it sounds amazing.

Congrats and thank you for your inspiration.

PS. I am at day 31 and don't see any change at all

8. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Fapstronaut

PMO means you don't watch P, you don't touch yourself and you don't O.

Go 30 days without getting high of fake sexual stimulation and without touching yourself like a wanker.

Get it?

9. numpty

numpty Fapstronaut

Let me tell you a secret;

Women these days are into the casual stuff! I met some on dating sites a year or two ago and they told me at that that time they been on the site for 1-3 years.

Recently i registered again and found these women with updated pics of them!

And when i met them i did get a quickie and so forth.

Unfortunately society has become really bad particularly with technology where people can talk to many different people thus affecting their mind ie you didnt get a second date because these women were talking to several guys and their minds were confused in terms of who they want! As a result this is a never ending chain... as one guy gets off their list another joins!

You can even ask yourself why are so many people "single" in this day and age with all this technology! In fact it should be easier to meet someone!

Then you may ponder were these women actually single or were they taken and just wanted a quickie....

Gladiatori likes this.
  10. Gladiatori

Gladiatori Fapstronaut

@lefty4 U r tha man! WEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHAW.:mad:!

This is amazing for u dude. When/if u got a family, and u have unlocked this secret. It will make fatherly life very good.

11. Mommas_Boy

Mommas_Boy Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you. Your success story is what I needed to get those elven princesses! Can't wait to hit somewhere like Comic-Con or Burning Man, if you know what I'm saying ;)

12. MinnesotaMan

MinnesotaMan Fapstronaut

I'm really happy for you as well!

Over the last few years I've really developed the PMO problem, and the negative consequences associated with it have unquestionably drained me of the aura/electricity/energy/animus or whatever you want to call it that attracts women. I've been with approximately a dozen women since developing the problem, but it's always been like swimming upstream and attracting *despite* my PMO problem. Not to mention the quasi-fear of sexual contact and the PIED issue popping up.

The biology of PMO is very real and women definitely pick up on it.

Congrats again!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Mommas_Boy and Buzz Lightyear like this.