1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Freedom is on the Horizon

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FreedomIsHere, Feb 17, 2015.

1. FreedomIsHere

FreedomIsHere Fapstronaut

Just joined NoFap after watching some Tedx videos on PMOs and reading some NoFap reddit threads. I have an addiction to masterbation that can be compulsive and I joined NoFap to take that step and change my life. PMOs have had a negative effect on my social life, confidence, sleeping schedule, physical and mental health. This is something I get very frustrated with when I relapse. It's something that I waste so much time with, it makes me feel like a bum. But its time to make a change and I'm here to beat this and help inspire others hopefully to not give up either.
    - FreedomIsHere

buzzlightyear likes this.
  2. buzzlightyear

buzzlightyear Fapstronaut

Powerful motivation. find the opposites and work to them. Make daily tasks that improve those opposites even further. It's time to start helping yourself now Freedom. Otherwise your help to others will be of less value.

Capture the pain of this in a single sentence with the positives you gain through nofap. Please create those few sentences that work for you.

FreedomIsHere likes this.