1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days complete, now for the next 90!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AD_UK, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sky17

Sky17 New Fapstronaut

W
    what is ED means?

2. Engedi1

Engedi1 Fapstronaut

Cool Thanks. I do take Vit D so got that covered and my diet is low in sugar, no wheat, no refined carbs, most carbs are oats or potatoes or rice, tons of veggies every day. I don't do sprints but do a group HIIT class 3x per week which is sort of like a sprint workout. So I am on the right track! And too low of carbs isn't helpful, and I know that too low of fats is unhelpful, as we make testosterone from Cholesterol. I have heard of the 16/8 fast but never tried it. I need my breakfast!

3. A.ARN

A.ARN Fapstronaut

Congrats man, I would like to know how was your dealing with p or psubs during the 90 days, have you intnetionally searched for p or psubs then forced yourself to stop after few minutes?

4. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

Yeah sounds like your on the right track then dude...ha yeah the fasting does take getting used to but i'm used to waiting until around 12pm to eat now, my workout have improved and i lose fat effortlessly so its why i keep up with it, well along with the mental clarity and focus as well.

5. AD_UK

AD_UK Fapstronaut

Hey man! Thanks!

I did not and have not searched for p or p subs since I quit. The only thing I have seen is those click bait links on facebook... But I haven't clicked on them. I've been completely clean. I genuinely don't see P as something attractive any more... No desire to watch the stuff ever again.

im_alive and A.ARN like this.
  6. A.ARN

A.ARN Fapstronaut

Nice to here that, keep going bro :)

7. AD_UK

AD_UK Fapstronaut

Day 116.

Feeling quite low today. I'm not going to relapse - there's no danger of that happening. But I am slowly starting to lose faith in this process. It's been 6 weeks to the day that I was last able to be intimate with my girlfriend - it's weighing me down. It's a lot of pressure. She completely understands what it is I'm doing and she is there for me but I can't help but feel that I'm letting her down.

Our relationship is going great (aside from the fact that we cannot have sex), but I'm still waiting for this 'miracle' to occur and for me to regain my libido.

Not really a post I should be putting in my 'success' thread but hey, The good times come with the bad also and hopefully all of this that's going on is getting worse before it gets better or something. I hope so anyway.

8. Fappernator

Fappernator Fapstronaut

this is 100% in your head now dude...I've not long overcome my ED and i was in my head all the time, i can't say I'm still not but i have improved dramtically. Get out of your head that you NEED to be hard just go into the situation that you are both going to make each other feel good, share with each other what really turns each of you on.

It's a hard thing and once it happens it stays in the back of your head, take things slow with it, if at first you can't get hard, go back to kissing, moving your hands/ tongue all over her body...maybe be dirty, tell her to do the same also, just don't rush in to it. (This helped me out dramatically)

Before the sex happens , say the hours coming up to seeing your gf, adopt the right mind-set, anytime a negative thought comes to mind about it, change it to a positive one and don't entertain those negative thoughts.

Hope it it turns out for you ok soon dude.

im_alive likes this.
  9. AD_UK

AD_UK Fapstronaut

Day 196!! I'm so proud of myself!!

An update: PIED still isn't 100% cured. If anything it's gone a little backwards of late but I'm sure it'll get itself fixed up soon enough. I'm able to have s*x pretty much every time we try but it erections still aren't 100% every time and it still feels a little lifeless when flacid.

However, my head is so clear. I've never felt this good before and I've not had any anxiety or depression episodes in months. This shit really does work! It's not until you've come this far that you realise just how lost you were! I will never ever watch P ever again. It's not worth the place I was in and honestly, while using P you think it's just the same as s*x. Trust me, it really isn't s*x is incredible and is so much better than I ever remember it being!

Anyone with any questions fire away and to everybody who's showed me support before, I thank you.

Stay strong brothers!

Andyst343, Ploutos, Ten and 3 others like this.
  10. gogibasket

gogibasket Fapstronaut

Great post, so NoFap can helping depression and anxiety? Time can heal everything, hope so.

11. AD_UK

AD_UK Fapstronaut

Yeah 100%. I've never felt so good in myself. Give it a go man!

gogibasket likes this.
  12. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Awesome man! Keep fighting that good fight!

13. im_alive

im_alive Fapstronaut

Hey @AD_UK - thanks for sharing. Glad you're doing well. I'll be there soon. Break on through to the other side.

14. meth42

meth42 Fapstronaut

Well done man, keep us posted. Never go back to this.

15. Ten

Ten Guest

Congratulations on your accomplishment! Many cheers to you and your dreams. What's your strategy for dealing with the chaser effect?

16. Lacrossemofo

Lacrossemofo Fapstronaut

Wow I'm glad I found this site its really got me into thinking about my problem and wanting to make a positive change in my life.

17. stephen huang

stephen huang Fapstronaut

18. stephen huang

stephen huang Fapstronaut

congratulation!man.i am on the same page with you.i jogging ten kilometer a day.working out with my abs .taking cold water shower every day even it is subzero degree. and all the bad feeling gone .keep trying and good luck

19. AD_UK

AD_UK Fapstronaut

In all honesty man, I don't have a strategy. What keeps me going is honestly just the desire to be able to be fully intimate with my girl and not have to face the embarrassment of not being able to get it up.