1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So this is how it's been

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr_Annon, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

So recently I haven't been on this forums as much, but it's been with it's up's and down's I have removed quite a lot of people from my life since they was toxic people. But this dose go to loneliness with very few friends they don't have very much money to go out every week. I go gym all the time and do thai boxing. With theses 2 weeks off school, It has been very lonely just been me on my laptop, working on a business which I own. I keep failing with pmo. But I am always learning now it's more of a get it over and done thing when I relapse, I have had a few girls like me recently while on NoFap normally I get to 4 - 7 days then relapse. I find it very annoying. I saw when I was on 20 day + streak I had many girls liking me I have no idea why. I rejected them all I have no idea why I did that either. I am currently 17 and a virgin dealing I do get scenes when I am with some people your "strange" I don't know. Anyway I am lonely most of the time recently. I have just felt very upset and down. I could go back to my toxic people but they drink, smoke etc. I have left them for that reason I feel that's not me at all. I am a very fitness person. I notice as well once I relapse my voice goes higher I believe this is to with lack of testosterone so I feel guiltily until my "normal" voice comes back which can take a few days. Also I keep getting rejected, I believe I always have but anyway recently I have always had a fear of contacting real life people via text anyway. I have contacted over 20 which I don't normally contact to something. Since I haven't saw them in years. I always get blanked or get "I'm busy". I feel like my life is terrible but I have been in a worse state in the past. I never used to get contacted my friends and still never do so I don't know what to do it feels like who I meet they don't want me in their presents. Unless they are my best friends who I see every month or two. Please can someone help me with the issue. I find it quite depressing.

jorgeder98 likes this.
  2. marcpro

marcpro Fapstronaut

A depression maybe? You seem to be quite down. Maybe you have self realising prophecies, try not to feel rejected. I know it's hard to feel powerless against PMO and life but don't give up. If you go trough hell keep going. Churchill. I hope you'll get better. I was depressed too even by succeeding at nofap, fapping can make it worse. I fight through such moments by reading books like power of the now eckhart tolle, much spiritual books. As said in your profile pic don't give up. Good thing you quit those friends who are damaging their body. I had such friends too just I didn't come when it was for a drug purpose. Be optimistic see this challenge as an opportunity to start again. Marcpro sending you peace and love. :)

jorgeder98 likes this.
  3. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support! As I see it life has to hit you in the face every so often to get though a tougher future. I wish you all a happy new year! :) Lets do this it's 2016! :)

jorgeder98 likes this.
  4. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

haha thanks for that and yes I will be doing PMO in 2016 of course!
    Also of course I am a Man
    Lets do this! :)