1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The year old celebrity hacking scandal: your thoughts on this subject.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Anti-faper, Oct 22, 2015.

Do you think that the celebrities that had that iCloud's account hacked are still using it?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not Sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anti-faper

Anti-faper Fapstronaut

It's been almost a year and some months since the hacking scandal of A- class celebrities (most of which are female) had their iCloud account hacked and since then everyone and their grandma got a chance to see it before reedit and Google removed there posts and links of it. Trust me I should know I joined an adult social networking site and I paid for a titanium package and on a stroke of luck I got to see them however, I wasn't too thrilled about it let's just put it that way. I want to know what your view was on this topic and most importantly did you see any of the pictures? Jennifer Lawrence came out and said that basically that this was a sex crime which I think is total BS, they put their stuff on a cloud system and think that it was safe when the fact is it was their fault for putting it there in the first place. So there's my two cents on the subject and also do you think the same celebrities are still using iCloud to store their photos both nude and non-nude?

2. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

I was against the photo hack from the start. Sure the iCloud wasn't secure and they should have known better, but that doesn't excuse stealing the photos. There are many crimes that are easy to commit but are nonetheless wrong. I don't steal kids' bikes from front lawns. A grey hat hacker would have notified Apple of the vulnerabilities without releasing the photos.

Other thoughts... I'd be surprised if they're still using the iCloud, though I really don't know. I was honestly surprised that major celebrities took nude selfies to begin with.

3. Anti-faper

Anti-faper Fapstronaut

I guess you never heard of Scarlett Johanson haven't her photo leaked as well, Apple's iCloud service has been hacked twice now what does that say about Apple itself. They knew that the class system wouldn't be that secure not to mention they along with Amazon, Cisco, and so many other tech companies: how does their cloud servers with the NSA so this means that the NSA also has copies of the celebrity photos and videos as well. What this is is nothing more than invasion of privacy not a sex crime and most of these guys should just came out and said that this just shows that the cloud system that everyone says is so secure wasn't and what happened was can happen to anybody. That's what they should've said but no data say don't look at them when you know full well that people are going to go look at them. That's celebrity 101 if you don't want anything embarrassing out there like photos and videos than don't put them somewhere where people can make copies of them, they make millions of dollars every year they should invest in in a hard disk drive a portable one at that. If anything there the ones to blame(or partially to blame) for something like this to happen the hackers should also share the blame as well.

4. Correction: Jennifer Lawrence said that anybody that viewed the pictures was performing a sex crime. And I agree. It's not as bad as hiding cameras in changing rooms, perhaps, but it is still enjoys another person's body in a sexual way without their consent.

5. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

Someone owes Anthony Weiner (and possibly hulk hogan) an apology

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.