1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Virgin feels

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ItsNotWorthIt, Sep 22, 2015.

1. ItsNotWorthIt

ItsNotWorthIt Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I read allot of topics on this whole nofap thing and saw that there are allot of virgins in here including me.
    now the reason i'm still a virgin is because i am very stupid when it comes to "love"
    i killed my time, energy and my mental health because of girls i met in online multiplayer games

i was obsessed with the girl i was with online and would decline friend invitations to hang out or go to party's etc...just so i can spend all my hours with the girl i had online,
    we said that we loved each other called me honey talked about the future all that stuff got in my head and i could think of nothing else but the future that i could have with her.

they ended up leaving me without giving me a reason.
    the thought that i never had the chance of being with any of them in real life literally killed my mind, they talked about their past relationships so i would get very jealous when i hear that because i cant see her smile, kiss her, make love etc...

every year i had a different girl from when i was 14 till 21 i made the same mistake over and over.
    just this year i was with a girl i met online from a game again and i thought to myself this one is it, this time i will feel "real love" i was so excited to feel everything
    we planned on meeting up every month but she always came with an excuse
    and i was so stupid to ignore it and kept on going until she decided that she wanted to live with me.
    i was so happy to hear that so i searched for a small flat that didnt cost too much and left my parents home.
    when the flat was ready the furniture was in she says that she is very ill and needs a psychiatrist, me being stupid as always understood her because she talked about her issues and we had allot of fights this year so i agreed on waiting longer till she got the psychiatric help
    after a few weeks she became very distant and didnt wanna talk to me... which is very strange because we talked every day for hours this whole year,
    i started to freak out asking whats wrong begging her to just say whats up
    but no response.. then she just blocked me on facebook, skype, whatsapp...

so now i'm alone in a small flat with no friends no girl and still a hug,kiss, sex virgin
    i was devastated full of anger and hate so now 2 weeks later i'm kinda over her and very very sick of online games... kinda funny how i ruined literally everything because of online games, i skipped school to play them declined all the people i knew...
    and now i realize that i never enjoyed those games only reason i played them was because of the girl i was with.

well i'm happy now , got a job got my goals and doing the NoFap thing so i'm not bored.
    now my question is how do you people who are still a virgin feel about being one and how comes you still are one?
    to me being a virgin is not a big deal only reason it became one was cuz of the generation we are in,just put on the radio and the first words you hear are sex and love. most animals have sex purely too reproduce we have sex for fun, money, status, stress release most feel that they are "the alpha male" because they can stick their dick inside allot of different woman's shaped holes.
    well i guess we are who we are because of sex so the more sex we have the more human we become.

2. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

@ItsNotWorthIt
    My name says all :p.. Right ?
    I'm still single & happy ..

Don't worry man . Just cheer up !

0951d171b6c9ae612cd978db166790fb.jpg

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

I am 17 and a virgin, had many offers with girls rejected them all and all the girls I want to go out with my shyness kicks and I can't communicate that easy, but over time I have got better, even with doing this far on nofap I can't talk to the girl I like without rethinking too much. Anyway some people are virgins all there life. I am just am working on myself, trying to get everything into the correct gear. Meanwhile I believe a girl who likes me will pop up one day. I think you need to go out and make friends at clubs, groups,gym, some type of club, e.g boxing, whatever you interested in it will help if your interested in the subject to communicate with them, I did similar thing in the past, when I talked to more online friends than in real life friends and still do but recently been getting involved more with my real friends since they matter more. I think in order to get a relationship you just have to be more involved with real people more and stop the bad thoughts and self talk which happens.

Amukadi8 and NoBrainer like this.
  4. Zerg Prosecutor

Zerg Prosecutor Fapstronaut