1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

High Testosterone levels and Spermatorrhea

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by virginpaul, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Hi,
    I'm a virgin Christian guy that has been trying to break my occassional habit of masturbation to releave the pent up pressures caused by unusually high testosterone levels and a condition called spermatorrhea which has become a real problem for me.

The testosterone level is difficult enough causing constant horniess but the spermitorrhia which causes excessive emissions of seminal fluids is the most embarrassing to deal with.
    It was embarrassing enough growing up having wet dreams and emissions sometimes, but recently things have gotten much worse for me.

I have real difficulty not just with pent up pressures caused by the high testosterone levels which lead to me desiring to masturbate but also spontaneous erections, wet dreams and spurious emissions which just happen some times when it seems like my body has a mind of its own. The spematorrhea I have is a condition that makes my body produce about 7-8 times the normal seminal fluid, (not sperm just the carrier fluids).

It it is really frustrating sometimes like when I'm just out for a walk, or riding my bike and especially on dates, all of a sudden, wham I have a release and they are really big so I don't wear regular underwear.

It just feels like no matter what, this will always be work. But I want to try to do what is right and I don't fantasize about women or anything but I do think about having someone special in my life one day to share everything with.

I am seeing a urologist because this has become such an issue that I thought something was wrong with me, but she tested me and just said I have quite high testosterone (over 1,200) and that it might just be because I'm in my productive peak or a phase but she discovered my spermatorrhea and is more concerned in getting that under control. She has prescribed 2 different collection systems for me to wear day and night and I have to keep a record of releases and quantities etc in a journal for her .

I just get so embarrassed sometimes like when I'm at a friends house or on a date and
    I have an accident and I have to sit there till dinner or the movie is over or excuse myself to try to clean up due to spontanious emission that I have no control over.

Then there are times where I can not get to sleep at all and I can't get settled down.
    I do the whole cold showers, they just wake me up more and layers of tight clothes but they don't do anything for the erections so I'm have begun to research a real chastity device to begin wearing to help but it seems they are still sort of just toys, not really that helpful from what I have been reading but I think one still might help especially when I'm on a date.

I don't give in a lot to masturbation, but just sometimes I give in, then I do sometimes get in a cycle where I want to do it more and more so I really try to always stay away from it so it doesn't get control of me.
    I'm hoping to get some guidance and encouragement to help me from guys that know more...

Paul

2. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I am the same from time to time. Are we clearing this crazy urge driven society for others?

3. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

At first much of your description just sounded like what all guys go through, but I understand what you're saying - almost like the incontinent who need to wear pads and such. It's a difficult lifestyle, but manageable. Added, too, that yours is not just about leaky urine or some such, but sexual fluids that lead to all kinds of urges and discomforts that all guys face, but yours pronounced, perhaps. I sort of hear you saying that the urologist is wondering whether it will just be a limited phase in your life - that remains to be seen. Otherwise, it seems like you're doing all the right things - going to the doctor and all. It would be interesting to see if PMO recovery could balance out your system ultimately. The first 1-5 weeks is always to worse for most guys, and I imagine that your seminal pressure and hormones would be equally as extreme.

Cold showers usually don't work for me - they just agitate me and the cold water doesn't hit the right spot long enough. If you feel bouts of blue ball congestion, making you want to MO, I wonder if an ice pack (covered with a cloth to protect your skin) would help sooth matters. It's done marvels for me, especially when trying to sleep. I usually lie down and apply, and the "slow" penetrating coolness really numbs the pain, which would otherwise have caused me to relapse when I can't take it anymore. Sometimes, too, if my mind is obsessing at the same time with sexual thoughts, I put on a headset and listen to neutral music and/or I put the ice pack (again covered with a cloth) on my forehead - and sexual thoughts subside rather quickly.

Best wishes!

4. Thanks, it's tough having this condition and most girls and even guys don't understand it.
    I told one girl that I had it when I had an emission just standing in her kitchen when she hugged me.
    The spermatorrhea causes a very high volume of seminal fluids, ( not semen) just all the other fluids guys have and it happened and she wondered why I was sort of shuddering and acting strange and I told her about my condition where my body just emits fluids in large amounts like up to a quarter cup all on its own.
    She called me a liar and asked me to prove it and I was sort of feeling upset that sh wanted me to prove it so I told her to put her hand in my pants if she wanted to see.
    She did and was surprised by the volume of cum I had in my supporter. I usually wear a supporter and a regular pair of boxers to help with covering things up.
    She was surprised but now she wants to be with me a lot and it just makes me feel uncomfortable because I think sh likes the idea that I cum easily and so much but I don't think sh really cares about me so I'm not sure what to do.
    Paul

5. RyanRVA

RyanRVA Fapstronaut

Wow this is really interesting. Some people do the male deer excersize to manage the prostate but I really doubt that would do anything for you. That is a hell of a lot of fluid you are talking about.

As for the girl, she sounds OK to me. She was hugging you before she knew about your condition. What does it mean that someone cares anyway? If someone gives you their time then they give you their attention. That's the real guage. If she gives you a lot of attention then basically she loves you. Love isn't as complicated as people want to believe.

Even if she makes fun of you to her friends, the attention she gives you overrides everything else.

6. Myforceisspiritual

Myforceisspiritual Fapstronaut

Hello, maybe I have the same problem.
    I don't know if I have high testerone levels and spermatorrhea. Still I'm polluted day and night.
    I feel really horny and I can't help it for the moment.
    Did you talk about masturbation to the urologist ?