1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Communication problems

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IWillBeFree, Jul 20, 2015.

1. IWillBeFree

IWillBeFree Fapstronaut

Anyone here have a tough time finding the right words to say when speaking, the right words to type when typing up a report/assignment? When trying to speak it's like the thought is there in your head but it takes long to figure out words you already know. I also have this habit of ranting on about something in a long paragraph which can be simplified in few sentences by a "normal" person. I feel that I always explain things in the most complicated way. Can this be due to many years of PMO? Anyone else have this issue?

Amit Singh and KingRecover17 like this.
  2. DKO

DKO Fapstronaut

I usually have this problem too, and it could be a cause of PMO due to brain fog. What I usually do is I try to not be too perfect and just type it out in the best way possible, even if I feel like it sucks. Then I usually try to read it over again and correct any mistakes that I find such as the sentence being too long or a grammatical mistake or even a word that shouldn't be used in a sentence.

KingRecover17 likes this.
  3. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

I understand what your going through man I have had moments like this before, it's gets kinda frustrating.

4. IWillBeFree

IWillBeFree Fapstronaut

Yeah reading it over definitely makes me see some mistakes. It's not so much grammar but like it can be worded better or something. I have a strong feeling it could be due to PMO too. This makes me really anxious and not want to talk to anyone or be social either because I'm afraid they'll think I'm an idiot if they hear me.

5. IWillBeFree

IWillBeFree Fapstronaut

Thanks for understanding man. Looks like we have the same goal and almost the same number of PMO-free days =D

6. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

True indeed