1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any way to stop wet dreams?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Nick:3, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

I have a friend who wants to semen retention, but he has wet dreams when on it, any tips or tricks to stop this?

2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Prevent sexual thoughts before bed, also do not use certain supplements and drugs before sleep such as melatonin and fish oil.

Master Chips and Nick:3 like this.
  3. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Take cold showers 10 min before bed

4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Drink green tea before bed, don't fantasize during the day.

5. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

6. Things that cause wet dreams:-
    1. Fantasizing or having sexual thoughts before sleeping.
    2. Edging (browsing sexual materials) repeatedly.
    3. Sleeping directly after a dinner.
    So avoid them. Also, I found in (rebooting as the best remedy) book these tips were mentioned to stop wet dreams/Nocturnal emissions:-
    1. Do not have too thick blankets 2. Avoid diet that is too fatty or too meaty 3. Do not stay up at night 4. Do not overstrain yourself during the day 5. Before bed, don’t drink too much water 6. Don’t take alcohol 7. Don’t meditate immediately prior to be. + Have cold shower before sleeping.

Nick:3, captainteemo and Hold it in like this.
  7. itsoverformanymen

itsoverformanymen Fapstronaut

jfl at trying to stop a natural function. Your body is supposed to and will release semen no matter what.

Deleted Account and Master Chips like this.
  8. Yep they are natural, yet there are some factors that play a rule in causing it.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Green tea is full of caffeine, you will have trouble to fall asleep, especially when you're not used to it.

Mark4600 likes this.
  10. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Eh, seemed to work for awhile.

11. hippo

hippo Fapstronaut

Interesting.I haven't come across this before. Why is this not beneficial right before sleeping? Just curious

12. BigBallOfFire

BigBallOfFire Fapstronaut

also WD release semen WITH the energy. :[ it hurts

13. user10111

user10111 Fapstronaut

I am on day 25, haven't had any WD. I have been taking cold showers every morning and not fantasizing a lot.