1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How can I make genuine good friends online?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 16, 2019.

1. As loneliness is gripping me, I would like to make some true friends. I do have some currently, but is there any platform where I can make true, genuine,helping friends online on the internet?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I'm a bit confused by the term 'helping friends'; what do you want them to help with?

3. You got discord ?

4. Someone with who can give you good advice without having any evil motives.

5. No I don't have it. But I will see it soon.

6. Vijay5610

Vijay5610 Fapstronaut

7. randomdude27

randomdude27 Fapstronaut

Kik is pretty great since it lets u search what type of group your looking for specifically. It used to help me a lot when I was looking for people to talk to.

8. TheGambler

TheGambler Fapstronaut

I would say absolutely not, online friendship is total BS. There's no intimacy to be found without real dialogue.

9. [
    Well thats the chance we take with friends isn't it? Hopefully we can suss out whether someone has ill intentions by meeting and spending time with them, but that isn't always foolproof. Its also vital to check out what you bring to a friendship. How well intentioned are you? Relationships are a two-way street.

Since you mention help and advice, I have to ask, do you think you're looking for a friend or someone who is more of a counselor?