1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Free of PMO for +30 Days after years of trying.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by NewGeneration, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about your relapse! But it’s weird you mentioned the shaking and teeth chattering. There have been times when I relapsed that I was doing the exact same thing. I was freezing cold also. Like teeth chattering and so cold and then I just kept going. Terrible idea.

Don’t look at it as a failure and you haven’t lost all the progress you’ve made. Just don’t let it keep repeating itself! Our brains are freaking out right now.

I’ve been on a rollercoaster lately as well. Every time from crazy stress and anxiety, depression, fatigue, headaches, feeling cold, feeling hot, stiff muscles and aches, feeling nauseous, brain fog, lethargic, feeling like a zombie and the lost goes on and on. Crazy thing is, they don’t stay, a couple of those happen and then it stops and something else starts, just I just keep cycling through all the withdrawl symptoms

2. NewGeneration

NewGeneration Fapstronaut

Exactly, it was really weird, I was shaking because I was freezing from the cold even though the room was warm asf, I'm dealing with the chaser effect, it's so hard to get back in line after a long streak, I kept relapsing again and again and again...5 times now.

I'm going to start cold showers again tomorrow, at least for the first weak and see how it goes.

My new goal is to reach 60 days PMO free before my 20th Birthday which is on 30 November.

staticboy likes this.
  3. nethiingaury

nethiingaury New Fapstronaut

this stuffs truly amazing!