1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s your take on premarital sex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by goodnice 2.0, Sep 11, 2019.

1. If you have oral sex or do other stuff but not penetrative intercourse, does that mean you lost your virginity?

Also someone said that no where in the Bible does it explicitly say premarital sex is forbidden. Is that true?

Can someone explain where in the Bible it says no sex before marriage? I just would like some guidance, because i don’t want to be misled

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

I can't give you a direct Bible quote regarding premarital sex, as this would take me hours to sift through a Bible, however I do know what priests, clergymen, deacons and theologians have taught me regarding this subject.

Premarital sex is wrong because it is a form of adultery, this is written in the 10 commandments. It is considered adultery because sexual promiscuity only belongs in the sanctity and holiness of wedlock. Without being bound to someone through a service of God (marriage), this act is not considered holy, and is simply an act of lust. Furthermore, by having sex outside of marriage you are committing adultery to whoever your future wife may be. Even if you do end up marrying this girl, it is still outside the realm of holiness that God has taught us to follow, and who are we to question what God says to us? Sex has been given to us as a tool to procreate life, and to bind man and woman together in the most intimate of ways. You should not throw this innocence away so lightly.

Having sex outside of marriage also can lead to many unholy issues in one's life such as STD's and unwanted pregnancies.
    I have a link here that I would like you to read, it explains this topic in much greater depth than I am able to, and it also has a couple of quotes from the scriptures attached inside of it.
    I wish you luck on your journey and always remember to keep God close to your heart.
    http://saintandrewgoc.org/home/2017/6/21/pre-marital-sexual-relations

3. thank you amigo, much love to you

dethly likes this.
  4. @dethly how are you so wise at age 20?

dethly likes this.
  5. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

@goodnice 2.0 I am not wise, I am just a messenger of God. My words and thoughts come from Him.
    I hope that you found your answers. If you ask God to enter into your life than he will, that is how I found Him.
    The rest will unfold by itself. Always seek the truth, brother!

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  6. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I don't think oral sex makes you lose your virginity. What makes someone lose their virginity is when the penis is inside a vagina. I personally believe that giving or receiving oral sex is illicit when it's done outside of the context of marriage. Inside of a marriage, though, I would say go for it. I would encourage married couples to perform oral sex on each other.

In 1 Corinthians 7 of the Bible, Paul says "But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband". Paul basically said that the only valid outlet for sex is that which is between a husband and wife. You know what Paul doesn't say? "Well, because of this temptation to sexual immorality, men and women should fornicate". No, he says in 1 Corinthians 7 that marriage is the only valid outlet that God approves of. Whoever told you that the Bible doesn't forbid fornication is mistaken.

7. Thank you and great points. But then if God wants us to stay pure till marriage. Why would he make it so very difficult to do so? Marriage is the only valid outlet God approves of. I agree with this but at the same time.. it seems almost unrealistic, because many people don’t get married till age 30. Also, i believe masturbation is a sin. So that’s not an option, so your only option is to go on a hardmode streak for like 10+ years till you get married.. see what i’m saying?

What are your thoughts on those points? Thanks for the reply

brilliantidiot and drac16 like this.
  8. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

I know what you mean. Sexual temptations can be so intense that it almost feels like masturbation is a compulsion. I think that we as people make marriage more difficult than it needs to be. Men and women need to be taught to have strong character so that they can marry young; like 18 or 19. I'd like to see more young people get married.

In the end, God will make the right person come to your life at the right time. Genesis 25 says that Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebekah. It's not like Isaac was cursed by God or anything than that. We're no more cursed than he was.

brilliantidiot and goodnice 2.0 like this.
  9. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

See deuteronomy ch. 22, 20-21

10. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

See the world is full of sin. It also sounds absurd to say that someone can go their whole life without cursing, or stealing or lying. No man is without sin, it is simply your duty to limit these sins to the best of your ability. Gluttony is considered a sin, yet people consume products in excess on a daily basis. I don't believe that all sins carry the same weight, but your goal should be to absolutely limit your masturbation habits to the best of your ability. I hope that you understand my point.

James77, brilliantidiot and Get_It like this.
  11. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

So what you're saying is try not to get laid too often?

FellatiousD likes this.
  12. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

What I am saying is to follow God's teachings on sexuality. Get laid as often as you would like, and enjoy your wife in every way that you want to, as long as you are confined within the sanctity of marriage. Masturbation is always sinful as it is a degradation of your own body, which was created in God's image.

brilliantidiot likes this.
  13. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

I saw this awful but funny meme that said "if God didn't want me to jack my dick raw, he would've gave me arms like a T-Rex".

FellatiousD likes this.
  14. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dude, its hard enough finding a girlfriend let alone a wife.

FellatiousD likes this.
  15. You have a completely different mentality and values. Having sex with tons of women doesn’t make you cool. In fact it’s the path to ruin

James77 and Deleted Account like this.
  16. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

A bit of a flawed argument. If God didn't want you to curse he wouldn't have given you a mouth to speak. God gave us free will and with it, the ability to sin. It is completely YOUR fault if you sin. Every sin ever committed by man has been that mans responsibility. I appreciate the humour behind it, i'm just not sure if you actually believe it or not

17. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

As it should be.

18. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Dude, you know nothing about me. First thing is your wrong assumption that I think sex is "cool". I don't view it that way at all.

FellatiousD and dethly like this.
  19. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

I don't believe that @Get_It was being aggressive in nature, I believe he was trying to dig deeper into my theology.

goodnice 2.0 and Get_It like this.
  20. @Get_It i apologize, i misinterpreted your vibe

dethly likes this.