1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 1 complete...calm and uneventful. Taking time to recognize and develop healthy relationships, what needs to done, how to do it, how to talk to others that you view as romantic relationship

WanderTruth likes this.
  2. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

3. kaQuit

kaQuit Fapstronaut

Relapsed in between but kept 4 days this week. A great achievement I would say but couldn't achieve the challenge so am restarting it day 0

4. jackdcz

jackdcz Fapstronaut

5. Beastmaster655

Beastmaster655 Fapstronaut

6. WanderTruth

WanderTruth Fapstronaut

7. kaQuit

kaQuit Fapstronaut

Day 1. Let the beats keep coming.

8. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 2, temptations were present but I was aware of them and this helped me to curb the appetite. Dialy meditation and awareness of what my body is doing and what are triggers and signs. For example, lack of sleep for me, leads to stress which leads to the want of feeling good which leads to a possible pmo session. Write down what you are aware of and the truth helps come to light

kaQuit likes this.
  9. jackdcz

jackdcz Fapstronaut

10. Barnabas_

Barnabas_ Fapstronaut

Starting again challanges from the past:

No sugar: day 2/3 (small steps, first 3 days, than if completed: 7 days, 14 days, 21 days, etc).

No watching news: day 2/3

11. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 3 completed...continuing on to the 7 day challenge. Humbling experience often get me down, BUT optimistic. This is becuase there is nothing more to do than to improve oneself. I am starting to find that the sexual transmutation is the most important thing. If you do not have a release for your sexual energy, it will turn into MO or PMO. I have found that playing piano is the best way to give my energy, also lifting weight and yoga (even there, there is a balance in itself) has taken a lot of my energy. As far as objectifying women, thinking and treating them as a "true Friend" my relationship and how I view them is different. And in reality there is more trust and relationship that is not sex based.

Exadict and Deleted Account like this.
  12. Day 3/3. Challenge completed! On to the 7 day challenge!

13. Juggler

Juggler Fapstronaut