1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What a Man Is

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by goodnice 2.0, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Honor

Integrity

Discipline

Loyalty

Protectiveness

Strength

Courage

Fatherhood

Perseverance

Sacrifice

Stability

Love

Compassion

This is what a man is.

I’d also like to add that if you have the fruits of the Spirit, even better. The fruits of the Spirit are:

Peace
    Love
    Joy
    Patience
    Kindness
    Goodness
    Gentleness
    Faith
    Self control

And lastly here are some motivational quotes

“The greatest portion of peace of mind is doing nothing wrong. Those who lack self-control live disoriented and disturbed lives.”

“Whoever is overcome by this wretched and sticky craving, his sorrows grow like grass after the rains.

But whoever overcomes this wretched craving, so difficult to overcome, from him sorrows fall away like water from a lotus leaf.”

“Do not pray for an easier life, instead pray to be a stronger man“

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

"What is a man?! A misserable pile of secrets!"

onceaking likes this.
  3. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

That is a very good conclusion! There are indeed very few men these days who are men with regards to those characteristics you mentioned. I would say that less than 1% of men in Western nations these days are living up to 80% of those characteristics and the result of it can bee seen wherever you go.
    In order to become that top 1% of men, you need to not only have them in your social circle, but also as your best friends and do what they are going. Because, it is indeed that top 1% of men who are showing the way for the remaining 99%. They are leaders and do what's necessary (not sheeple), no matter the social stigma or similar consequences.

4. shamrock19

shamrock19 Fapstronaut

Round House Kicks*

Budweiser*

5. My father is NONE of those. Which probably explains a lot.