1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

2. Quick check-in @ 132 days. :emoji_smirk_cat:

wanttobeme, Puretim, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  3. You're gonna hit 300 buddy. Do it!

wanttobeme, Puretim, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  4. I found the chaser effect quite real myself last time. You just need to power through it and then it gets easier! Btw I think smaller targets can be helpful. I started out just trying to hit 30 this time, and then kept bumping it up from there. Whatever works!

5. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

6. The 2nd

It seems that my last relapse caused me more damage than most. I was literally shaking yesterday as if I was freezing in the cold. My mind just looped on disastrous thoughts and how I would amount to nothing. It probably is the body trying to recalibrate itself after losing so much life energy. I decided to get back to basics and destroy my victim's mentality anyway.

Exercise: 100 weighted pushups (10 kg)
    Mindfulness Meditation 15 mins
    Listening to David Goggins speak on youtube for 20 mins
    Taken a cold shower

After doing the above, I now feel mentally ready to take on the challenge of the day.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2019
  7. Thanks! Setting smaller goals work. I set a target of 80 days this time to see whether the thought of being a year older would be motivation enough. I am like I don't want to turn 34 and I am still struggling. My mind has a funny way of reasoning :)

8. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

9. Day2, started crossfit a few weeks ago, don't even have the energy to crave for P these days

Caleb 2020, Puretim, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  10. be Dane

be Dane Fapstronaut

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Took my weekly 10 minute ice bath followed by a 10 minute bath that's so hot it's almost unbearable. I feel so calm and relaxed it's amazing. I've been doing cold showers for a few months now and doing pushups and pullups every day. I'm developing discipline after a lifetime of none. These things are the opposite of pmo in that sometimes I have to talk myself into doing them but I ALWAYS feel better afterwards. Another good day .One day at a time.

12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

14. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

15. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Started looking at Snapchat. Thanks but no thanks Mr. Lust, decided to come read and post on nofap instead. 22 days done and deleted Snapchat app. Keep going, one day at a time, never give up :emoji_pray::emoji_muscle::emoji_nerd:

The_Fisher, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  16. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Keep coming back, and don’t ever give up my friend. If you keep trying, keep heading in the right direction, keep dusting yourself off and fighting the good fight, you are bound to succeed :emoji_right_facing_fist::emoji_left_facing_fist:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    The_Fisher, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.