1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Penis" is the only thing i associated sexual pleasure with, not "vagina"

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by ultrafabber, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

I was thinking about a recent post of mine, https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...leasurable-than-having-sex-with-women.245841/

and as weird and wrong the title sounds like, it really was my reality.

I began masturbating very early and have been masturbating exclusively up to age 20. Even after, sex was much rarer than my "solo" sessions. I'd say the ratio was 90% masturbation, 10% sex.

While I have always been exclusively interested in women, it was in a visual way - and this should not come as a surprise considering that most of my "interactions" with women have been visual (either pictures or imagination).

When it comes to physical sensations however, I do not associate anything that is womanly with pleasure, nor any woman body part. The only thing my brain focuses on when it comes to sexual arousal is.... "penis". Granted, it's my own, but it's still "penis". The look of penis, the feel of penis, the warmth or penis and so much more. Not the feel of a vagina or the warmth of one. Not the touch of a breast or lips or ass. JUST PENIS. PENIS PENIS PENIS.

In my mind, sex = penis. Sexual pleasure - penis. Sexual arousal = penis.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    krabbra and Davidphd1866 like this.
  2. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Don't touch your pee pee

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Apparently not since nofap's official stance is that masturbation is healthy in "moderation" and that it's like "eating apples"... so no, most people dont know you should not touch your pee pee.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    Davidphd1866 likes this.
  4. userSCP

userSCP Fapstronaut