1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

This girl at the gym

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Hey,
    It's been a shit months lately I'm still missing my ex but won't talk about that

Today I went to the gym and there is this girl,
    She a straight 10 (but thats not What attracts me from her, just a Lil), she seems so passionate and hard work that I love that drives my crazy.

Every men, literally, every men at the gym stares at her, they all want her.

It all started when I was working and she Made eye contact for 3 sec at least. Next day I went the gym she was there I smiled and said 'Hi' she smiled back saying hi to me.
    Then we usually ask each other If we done using X machine.
    ° She says hi and smiles me when she arrives.
    ° She seems nervous around me
    ° She slow walks around me
    ° When I'm working I see her watching me with her feets and body pointing to me
    ° Some randoms looking at me, then when I catch her looking at me, she watchs her phone

I really really think she is attracted to me and I really like her, she beautiful and so passionate that drives me crazy!

I got no game fo real, gimme some advices in What to do
    She listen to music with earphones (bad sign) while training... (Just sometimes not everyday)

2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You're reading way too much into random signals that you're trying to decipher.

Your assumptions doesn't mean shit until you test it by actually talking to her.

All you're doing is procrastinating. Waiting for guarantees before taking action. You're basically waiting for her to give you an absolute clear signal before doing anything, but it's not going to happen.

The more bold and clear you are with your intentions, the more clear she will be in her level of interest towards you.

Creeping around her from a far isn't bold or clear. So her level of interest in you will remain unclear.

All you need to do is step into the uncertain, difficult, and tense situation that nobody else wants to do because it will cause them short term emotional volatility. The more unideal and uncomfortable the situation, the less people are going to try. That one thing you need to do that will separate you from everyone else is.................. saying hi.

Jup1t3r, Luke777, Im_worrior and 7 others like this.
  3. young Dale Dan Tony

young Dale Dan Tony Fapstronaut

Yep walk up to her and say hi and introduce yourself (with confidence, not insecure). How has ur day been? What body parts are u training today? Are u working or studying? The convo will start to rolling.
    In a few minutes you will notice ; she wants to talk to you or not. If she wants to keep talking to you thats a very good sign..!
    Even though she will reject you, you can still be very proud to have at least tried it.

M-mcfly, Haddock, Kman20 and 3 others like this.
  4. TroyMcclure

TroyMcclure Fapstronaut

Please keep us updated... As others said go and openly talk to her naturally!!! Good Luck ;)

5. RicardoL

RicardoL Fapstronaut

Elevate you a genius sir. i need to write down those words "Your assumptions doesn't mean shit until you test it by actually talking to her."
    It is very very true went you do test you will see the true meaning. i once tested a girl "who was staring at me in class" as it turns out she just wanted my labs, home work etc. when i asked her out she turned me down very very politely
    as in keep me as a friend just in case she needs me again.

6. Hello Friend

Hello Friend Fapstronaut

"who knew evil girls have the prettties face..."
    :emoji_neutral_face:

dethly, Gamebred305 and Asgardian36 like this.
  7. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of it. The opposite of success is inaction.

Jup1t3r, SREENII, JB333 and 5 others like this.
  8. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Find out if she's even worth thinking about, before wasting your time getting oneitis for some "10".

Go up to her between sets, and use the London daygame model, it works fine at the gym. Expect that she has a boyfriend or that she'll reject you; that's life, rinse and repeat.

Asgardian36 and Hello Friend like this.
  9. Im thinking next time I go to gym, say hi to her, smile and then tell her 'hey, excuse me bothering you a lil (in a fun tone) is just I find you interesting and Im intrigued into know you, Im (my name)'
    Hopefully she says 'whaterver blabla my name is Nicole', so I reply 'oh Nicky that's a pretty name it's the feminine of my last name' (maybe she asks my last name)
    then tell her something like 'The way you training got my attention, you seem a hard worker and very passionate, I like those attitudes in people'

Is that good or my game is shit? :D

EDIT: Then end in something like, well I'm gonna keep training, but hey It was nice to met you Nicky (teasing with her name) I would like to go for a drink and keep knowing each other if you like
    And see tf happens, or this is shit move to do?

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

I would not give her THREE compliments in a row like that, really... it's kissing her ass before you even know who she is. She could be a hardass, huge bitch, or batshit crazy, cutting scars all over her arms... you have no idea until you start talking to her. Stick with one compliment that's unique (if possible in the moment), and then start talking about nearly *anything* you're able to think of (except boring questions and gym advice) while in that tense, high pressure moment.

Don't even try imagining the conversation. The most likely thing that'll happen is this she'll just respond "Aw, thank you!" and put her headphones back in if you don't keep talking. I typically make a comment about what her outfit reminds me of, or something she's doing, and bullshit about it until she says something else, then riff on what she says, .

ANY game is better than NO game. My advice here is pretty limited, sorry I can't give you a full set of things to be aware of. Check out a good PUA blog.

Your standard closing is almost acceptable. The "...if you like" part is a little weak, since it implies your not sure if she'd like it.

11. Thank you.
    My game is shit foreal.

I lack balls to approach any women literally. I was not like this before. I don't know tf happend.

I gotta stop over-thinking and just approach her it's just I have fear, not of rejection, but not knowing what to say and stand right next to her like an asshole :D

12. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

To me, it's the same feeling I get when I try to stand next to the edge of a cliff.

Just remember, when approaching, you're going to be physically fine afterward, no matter how embarrassed you could get from flopping an introduction.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  13. Advocate109

Advocate109 Fapstronaut

Just go for it but dont come on too strong. Just treat her like youre trying to be friends with her

Asgardian36 and Deleted Account like this.
  14. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

That's a pre planned script with A LOT of words to remember.

That's a perfect scenario "if X, then I'll do Y, but if she does A, then I'll do C, if she says B, then I'll say D (force a smile here, force a laugh here, etc)"....

It will come off very forced and you're way more concerned about what you have to say than actually getting to know her. A conversation is a two way street that flows back and forth. Not a pre planned "I hope she says this, so I can respond with this" script.

Making eye contact and giving a genuine smile would be ten times more effective than all that stuff you have planned to say.

15. I Say hi and smile her in a confident way but nothing comes to my mind to tell her lol

She so attractive I can't Even think

16. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

You're trying way too hard to talk that you can't even talk at all.

If you tried to walk while being extremely careful and think obsessively about the way you're walking, you would probably trip and fall down.

She's a human being that you're curious about and you really have nothing to say?

Talk about what you're both planning to workout today. Introduce yourself to her and ask her name. Ask what she's working out for (just general health, to look better, or does she do some sort of sport)? Ask her what type of music she listens to. Ask her what her nutrition is like. Talk about supplements. Talk about wanting to really talk to her but you can't think of anything to say. Talk about what you do for work. Talk about your favorite food.

You know.................. as if you're actually interested in what type of person she is and sharing who you are with her.

Asgardian36, Motiv3 and White Sheep like this.
  17. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Dude!!! I am so inspired by your story!!! I love where this is going! I just want to let u know that youre living my fantasy....

I hope you follow elevate's advice.
    @elevate Dude I don't know how old you are, but youre a fucking legend to us guys!! Keep them advice coming!!!

Motiv3 likes this.
  18. psychedelicjelly

psychedelicjelly Fapstronaut

Lift more weights, then when your biceps are big enough and your six pack is well defined enough she will ask you out.

GigglingTrout and dethly like this.
  19. Well she is going to the gym on morning (I go afternoon), because she studying trainer says.
    So... gotta wait until I see her haha

20. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

A couple days ago I saw a smoking hot girl at my gym, nice buns, skimpy outfit. I went up to her between sets, said "Hey, I only got a minute here, but I like those green booty shorts, they remind me of (blah blah blah). I'd chat more but gotta leave, you on instagram?" Got the IG, later in the evening we chatted, aaaaand she's got a bf.

That's how it goes, on to the next one.