1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Addiction prevention process

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Abhishek Sahu, Aug 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Abhishek Sahu

Abhishek Sahu Fapstronaut

I am punishing myself for masturbation by doing sit-ups which will stop me from fapping and also help me do exercise, but currently sit-ups are increasing very much and I can’t handle that much sit-ups but if I will forgive myself once then I start fapping too often and by this method I used to fap less. So should I continue doing sit-ups or spare myself for fapping please help me.

Mr. Paudel likes this.
  2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

You should not punish yourself, forgive yourself. You aren't a bad person for relapsing, it's just part of the journey, it happens to everyone. If you believe you are a bad person, you will do bad things, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Also, sit ups are shit, do pull ups and push ups, get some push up bars to get better range of motion and a doorway pull up bar (You don't NEED these, but they make it a lot more convenient to get a good workout in).
    You can get stuff like this at any sports store, either used or new. Here are some examples of what to look for.
    Push up bars https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Q1W8Q27/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Pull up bar https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Fitness...up+bar&qid=1566329101&s=sporting-goods&sr=1-6

3. Jeremi

Jeremi Fapstronaut

Doing sit-ups is a good way of exercising your body but there are still more way to exercise bro. Take up a sport, go for a walk, hit the gym,... There are so many more to explore, why stick up to just sit-ups ? If you want to get ripped and six abs stuff like that, then I highly suggest you do some abs workout which will be way effective than sit-ups. Even if you are tired of exercising, you can start reading, meditating, meeting up people in order to prevent further relapse. However, keep in mind that relapse is a part of the process , not something you should punish yourself for. Each relapse has its own problem and you need to fix it. That is how you get better in the NoFap journey