1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

It’s ok man !

Go back to your breath and forgive yourself !

Now you have a deeper understanding of the path.

LanciaDelta, Gonarth and Nekkhamma like this.
  2. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

Welcome to the challenge !

You can do this !

LanciaDelta, wanttobeme and Nekkhamma like this.
  3. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

LanciaDelta, motive_360 and Nekkhamma like this.
  4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I experienced the same kind of things during my last binge. Of course i enjoyed the orgasms but the price is very high. The differance in my thinking -now in day 4- is unbelievable. I feel like the pmo makes me not only scatter brained and cognitivly dysfunctional but also slightly insane in some strange way. I say that because after only almost 4 days i feel more sane. Thats the best way to describe the change in thinking.
    I find its easier to stay on track than to get on track. Today is a new day and its the only one we have. Ive gotten good support from you and your posts . Dont let your one day plunge turn into a week and a half long binge like i did. Wishing you the best brother.

5. AMAN76548

AMAN76548 Fapstronaut

6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If i was still binging i might have dropped my daughter at her mothers and wasted the day while sinking deeper into the pmo pit. Instead ive already accomplished alot and told my ex that i would pick up my daughter and take her to her school orientation later on and then to dinner. Though i havent acted out in a few days now i cant say ive been free of lustful images in my head. I want to be free of that and believe i will be in time with the right action. I believe spiritual fitness (not necessarilly religous) and healthy attitude toward sex go hand in hand. A la de da attitude of half measures wont do the trick. To truly succeed i must wholeheartedly strive toward the ideal i set for myself. Thanks for all the support.

7. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

8. Thanks for the encouragement! :)

9. I appreciate you sharing your similar experience. However, I did binge yesterday. Today, I have already begun reanalyzing the whole situation and have come up with an improved strategy. The binge stops today!

10. Jane elise

Jane elise Fapstronaut

11. Evil_Marshmallow

Evil_Marshmallow New Fapstronaut

Can I join? I am a 16 yr old looking for APs and NoFap Team Competitions? In which teams of 2 are formed and they compete with each other to have the least relapses.

12. Count me in ! it let's kick ours P addictions asses brothers
    day 0

13. motive_360

motive_360 Fapstronaut

Checking in..
    DAY 2/365 Done. This Journey of 365 NoPMO Days seems too long, but worth taking. Every great journey starts with a single step! I successfully took my second:p

14. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

Day 1/365
    After a gap of about 17 days, and going through a depression and rut, back again.
    Let's do it again!

15. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

16. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Im quite embarassed to admit it: After 237 days of no PM I relapsed and took some time off NoFap. Even though I've been on this challenge for over 1.5 years and frankly Im a bit sick of it, I will start over again. The only way forward is not to lose sight of my goal, which is to get rid of my addictions and become a better person.
    What remains to be said is:

2 days completed.

17. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut