1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Andy Frisella's "75 Hard" challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SuperFan, Aug 17, 2019.

1. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I'm 13 days in and it's kicking my ass. This isn't for the faint of heart.

- Two workouts per day. Each one has to be at least 45 minutes. One has to be outdoors.

- Drink 1 gallon of water per day.

- Stick to a diet (it doesn't matter what--just something that represents a healthy shift for you)

- Read 10 pages a day from a self-improvement or entrepreneurship book

- No alcohol

- Take a progress pic every day.
    If you cheat on a meal, skip a workout, fail to drink a gallon, skip your reading, etc ... then you start back at Day 1.

This isn't just a "I want to change my body" challenge. It's a mental toughness challenge, a way to kick your own ass and get out of ruts of low motivation. For me, it's also helpful to aim toward something instead of just trying to avoid PMO.

You can learn about the challenge from Andy's podcast here.

Amitdawar likes this.
  2. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

I think at least one of the workouts should be something grueling and endurance based to failure. Doing weighted lunges across a field until you vomit is hard, especially if you don't have a coach encouraging you and peers by your side, like you would have on a sports team

3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Two workouts a day isn't that hard, and if by 'dieting' all you need to do is any one minor health-directed change, then that's so also pretty simple. It could be just adding a fruit to your breakfast or whatever. Water, though, would be hard for me. I don't really like drinking water...

4. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Well, a 45 minute workout could be hard or easy depending on what you do.

5. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I suppose that's true. I was thinking in terms of what I usually do, which is one strength workout in the morning and a long walk or run in the evening. I'm not really a gym sort of person, nor do I really have the time for that sort of stuff.