1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crying is awesome

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by RiseAbove, Mar 23, 2015.

1. ISFPdude

ISFPdude Fapstronaut

I think a lack of crying may indicate that you aren’t in touch with the causes of your emotions, or worse, the emotions themselves. I know that until a couple months ago, it had been over two years since the last time I really cried. Then I decided for whatever reason to record myself, for my eyes only, a video of me just talking about something that was bothering me. And holy hell, it did not stop at that. I pretty much ranted about everything that’s bothering me in life. And I cried a lot in that. It was super cathartic and helped give me a new perspective, and I hope I can start to cry when I need to in the future.

..Anna.. and Heráclito like this.
  2. BryceLi

BryceLi Fapstronaut

It’s good for you

English Gent likes this.
  3. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

What if it’s really hard for you to cry? When I do it’s great because it’s such a relief on myself, but most of the time I just fail to do it.

4. This Is The Best Reason. I do the same but i have felt...its quite difficult to bring out even a single drop of tears sometimes...and i wanna cry loudly but i feel there is drought in my eyes...omg how is this possible

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Everytime I pass by my cut telephone cables I cry.

6. I haven't cried for 5 years help me

7. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

I cry every time I watch a war movie, the most recent was Taegukgi. I guess some people think that that stuff is a bit cheesy, but damn does it make me cry.

8. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

Am I the only one screaming during my reboot? When I'm furious, and a lot of frustration builds up inside me, I scream as if I'm turning into a Super Saiyan

[​IMG]

9. If you have some pent up feelings..listen to pure music like this
    I think most of us are neglecting our own feelings and desires in order to grow and move on..but it's just not healthy
    That's why I felt I was moving two steps forwards two steps backwards in my journey
    Be mindful in how you deal with your feelings and don't neglect your emotions
    We are all childs on the inside..and being a strong human being requires self reflection and understanding to oneself
    Life is harsh..and that's why we have addictions as an escape
    The only way to free yourself is to be real with yourself and face your sadness rather than escaping from it..let it out and you will feel better and get stronger
    Take care of yourselves guys

Ὀρφεύς likes this.