1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

how to find fun things to do?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by King Tut, Aug 15, 2019.

1. King Tut

King Tut Fapstronaut

for over a year i've been stuck in the self-improvement mode, and i dont do anything that's fun anymore. things i don't do anymore like i used to before i started NoFap..

*video games-they drained all my free time and i smoked weed while playing them. also they hurt my hands cuz i got tendinitis so i can't exactly go back to them
    *marijuana-was fun for a while but it makes me horny. so i cant use it. and also it gave me huge panic attacks like 20% of the time and i felt like i was gonna have a heart attack cuz i get so worked up and paranoid.
    *movies-after learning that Hollywood is just another CIA operation to shape society and the people, i can't even enjoy them anymore. beside the fact that 90% of it put me to sleep and are boring, they are just not enjoyable anymore

i do photography sometimes but it's really difficult when i go to meetups cuz i dunno anyone. i push myself to talk to people but don't always have the best convos. and i hate post processing cuz it takes me hours and days to go through pics.

how to find things i enjoy? i was thinking of maybe joining a volleyball team or signing up for other groups where i do fun activities with people. but that's about it. i do enjoy martial arts but it's mainly hardcore training. i dunno. maybe i just answered my own question above and dont need advice.

2. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

What you use to do as a child? Do those activities or maybe you should join a club and play whatever game you like meet with others that's a fun thing to do.

3. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

And what with that Cia thing? Is that true? So no superhero movie for you?

4. King Tut

King Tut Fapstronaut

i dunno. vollyball, ping pong, hanging out with friends but i dont have any atm. it's hard to enjoy life at this age since i am so lonely and miserable.

yes. Hollywood is a huge propaganda machine that shapes reality and creates people through social engineering. CIA uses Mainstream Media for this, as well as the movie industry. notice they always push anti-German narrative and constantly blaming the "Nazis" in every movie like they were "evil". it's the same lie repeated over and over in our history books. basically, it's the narrative of winners writing history.

Hollywood is a hard left leaning propaganda machine that tries to brainwash everyone that multi-cultaralsm is good and nationalism is "bad". just look at Star Wars films. notice all the "evil" guys are all white, and all the good ones are a melting pot of all various races. the good thing is, people are waking up and even Steven Spielberg himself admitted that the movie industry is on the decline.

when I was a kid i thought that America is heaven on earth because I watched Hollywood movies (originally from Eastern Europe), but when I came to USA nothing about the reality portrayed was real. all the races in my high school were self-segregated and no kumbaya hand holding of all races existed in the real world. different races fought each other and had run ins constantly.

HegHeu likes this.
  5. Gentle man

Gentle man Fapstronaut

have u considered that u might have a somehow mild degree of depression. a psychtrist may help !

------------
    I agree with u about hollywood.

but about about races . We don't have this kind of problems in our city at all ...