1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

@Faiziarbb, day 0 here. May the strongest win. Good luck.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

3. Pedro.Conquers

Respect bro, to your opinions. The lady I pray to is the angel of death, she’s still a beautiful angel ;)

4. Pedro.Conquers

61 days and I relapsed, the biggest reason for that I stopped checking in. I forgot about my addiction. I almost relapsed which alcohol too, and when I called my sponsor he said that “a relapse happens 3 weeks before your relapse”. I stopped following my routine I stopped checking in, I got comfortable. All ways put your recovery first before anything else, something for everyone to think about. No recovery no life.

Back at zero today and won’t let you guys hanging again, who we fighting? @Saiyan123 @icelady @L’emperuer @T H A N O S the titan

5. Agree. If you got comfortable without any goals and be too bored, you are fucked.

Rise again! @Pedro.lives

I accept. Whoever you give me, I'll go with him.

6. Pedro.Conquers

Yea bro, always keep yourself in check. Even when things are good don’t forget the things you need to do. Discipline is mandatory.

7. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @L'empereur destiny calls us again.
    If somebody doesn't know this is how it all started. With a last man standing duel between us, even before the foundations for this were laid.
    Its time now, again!
    We don't relapse.

8. Hey, I got really tired of this cave mode. Need to get back to checking in. Adjusted my goals to some extent and cleared myself of toxic influences. And some motherfuckers who have watched P too much and wanted to treat me as one of the girls there. @Saiyan123 I am available for a fight. Who's my opponent?

9. Daily check
    Day 102 of the streak
    How about you @Hardcandy ?

primordial-saiyan and Maxym like this.
  10. Snakeloa

Snakeloa Fapstronaut

@WackinWolf
    Sunday check in. How are you doing? Have not heard from you so far. Do you want to check in every week or every second week?
    Keep strong. Let us make this the longest Duell on noFap

11. Here I... go!

Hello? Who's this?

I am highly flattened being together with my friend the monk, who was a constant support and inspiration throughout my journey.

@Saiyan123 I was together with control your life, so if I change, please find him new or keep him on me. All I want is my friend control not to relapse and you to pass the exams.

Much blessings to all.

12. Excited to take part again in a duel
    @MrAlive here we go, buddy

13. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

Day 2, how do I join?

14. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

@icelady, you're against @Dhruva_.

15. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

You'll be able to join around September.

16. Maxym

Maxym Fapstronaut

17. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@bluedragon9 checking in for the day. Facing some challenges atm as I've been having some wet dreams that brought forth one of my greatest enemies: questionable nostalgia.

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    So it was my birthday last week. Like I’ve mentioned before, I was really close to my crush like last year, but due to other priorities I had to distance myself from social media. So we stopped talking and all that. But then, I knew that she’d remember my birthday, cause it was exactly 4 months before hers. But she forgot. It’s been about 8 days since, and no word about it from her. Like we meet almost everyday, although it’s been a long time since we’ve spoken to each other. Still I feel kinda weird that she forgot. And this prompted me to look at how she’s treated me in the past, and guess what, I was just some sort of a “help” when she needed, and nothing more. All those supposedly good convos that made me feel like she was into me, was fake. It’s been 2 years and 8 months since she made my heart skip a beat, and I’ve decided not to waste my precious time on someone like her. I feel I deserve someone more straightforward and kind hearted.
    Peace!

19. @cr7da8055 absolutely man. Don't waste your time on a girl who uses you as a helper instead of a companion.