1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffery Epstein found dead

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by brilliantidiot, Aug 10, 2019.

1. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Apparently he was only on suicide watch for a week, and then was taken off it. The last story I saw said that guards were only doing spot-checks every 15 minutes. Fucking unreal. There should have been a rotating shift of guards with eyes on him every moment of every day.

2. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I'm not prepared to say with absolute certainly that Bill Clinton was involved in sexual activity with minors. But here's what we do know as undisputed fact:
    • he flew on Epstein's plane at least 26 times
    • he had his own problems with sexual compulsions
    • Hillary went out of her way to destroy the women who accused him of sexual misconduct when he was running for President
    • multiple people with potentially damaging information on the Clintons have wound up committing suicide or getting murdered in "random" acts of violence
    Again, I'm not saying he sexually abused minors, and I'm not saying they were involved in Epstein's death ... but if they were, it would certainly fit a pattern.

3. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Incoming camera malfunction

Grey is colourless likes this.
  4. brilliantidiot

Power+money, and you can hide anything.

5. Damnation

Damnation Fapstronaut

Heh.....it was never covered up, start reading, you'll find horror stories dating all the way back to when pedo Bill was governor.

6. Damnation

Damnation Fapstronaut

I'll say this, If you don't know about the 40 year clinton crime spree, you've been dead or hiding under a rock.

7. So I watched this crap on the news yesterday. I don't watch the news, ever. This was so right up the alley of the disillusionment I have about the world lately.

So yeah, this piece of trash was either taken out or allowed to kill himself. I hope that the visitors logs become public. I hope that the guards are made public. I hope that someone somewhere decides that this type of injustice has to stop and dedicates their life to making this public.

This happened because (I believe) the many many ties to people whose careers can be ruined by the things he knew about them. I love America but sometimes I think some people should be tortured (like their victims) in order to get whatever information is needed to make the world a safer place. I have teenage sons. I made them watch this news. I said I know this weird but do not ever allow yourself to become involved with anyone like this piece of trash. The world is a scary place.

This strengthened my resolve against PMO. I don't ever want to be a part of the demand for people to be trafficked in any way or a solution for a person in poverty because I was a part of the demand. If I don't watch anything, I don't contribute to the demand. Granted the demand is there from others, apparently very powerful and rich people being some of them. The world is very messed up. It's been hard to process all of this.

I watched some of his victims talk about how they were trafficked. Same sad ass story. Young girls from poverty with no family support or addict parents or alone in the world. They preyed on these specific types of young girls. I'm so angry that this has been allowed to happen. I struggle with a feeling of complete helplessness about the world and these people being in it. This is the icing on the cake. This is the thing that broke me of any hope in our government or protection of the most vulnerable citizens it pretends to protect.

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

The thing is, a murder conspiracy involving the Clintons may seem far-fetched, but with the fishy evidence we have of those with close ties to the Clintons, it seems plausible.

The Clintons are overall corrupt. There’s a documentary about their dirty cash ( it starts around the 19 minute mark) and I have no doubt that with the amount of things that they’ve done just for cash, they may have done even more. With the evidence of their “help” in Haiti and other places, we can assume that they only treat people like pawns and can easily dispose of them. With those connections, I think they became untouchable.

9. Hope we can all agree on this:
    [​IMG]

brilliantidiot likes this.
  10. brilliantidiot

11. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

just going to say kidnappings and slavery happen in every country of the world. Even in Europe...Lots of documentaries and what you know..

12. userSCP

userSCP Fapstronaut

Can you imagine being so rich, that you can support your PMO habit, without the P or M, but instead with real-life girls?

13. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Its called "ROYALTY"! or nowadays "MAFIA"

"MONEY" can give it to you for a night stand :D

14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

That's basically Dan Blizerian's life.

Obviously I can never know this for sure, but if you ask me, I think his life probably feels a lot more empty than he lets on.

15. userSCP

userSCP Fapstronaut

Maybe. But if you can maintain great physical shape, and deliver consistent, satisfying sex to each girl... who knows. Not having "work" stress does wonders too, lol.

16. badbanana

badbanana Fapstronaut

17. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

If that's all you want out of life, knock yourself out.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

It's because the vast majority of media executives and news personalities are liberal Democrats themselves, and go out of their way to protect the Democrat party.

Just the other day I heard a news report about anti-gun protesters rallying in opposition to Donald Trump "in response to the horrific shooting in El Paso." Zero mention of the shooting in Dayton, Ohio, which was committed by a far-left liberal. Even if you watch the news, sometimes the chyrons (the digital headlines and tickers across the bottom of the screen) will be worded in a way to subtly dig at Trump.

19. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

“We came. We saw. He died.”