1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pensfan

Pensfan Fapstronaut

2. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

Day 14/90 in the books keeping focus is my number 1 goal!!

RiseToGreatness, bakes, Majik and 2 others like this.
  3. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Dude - I have 3 weeks to go for 90 days. Stay with me man and by that time you’ll be nearly30 days!

RiseToGreatness, bakes, Majik and 2 others like this.
  4. si87

si87 Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 90. Rough day 0 pmo tho that's not for lack of urges, I just want better for myself even if no one else does.

5. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 Checking in. Today I had sex dream before waking up. For the first time I had dream with new person. Haha. Just saying. Cheers guys

6. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days PMO
    0 days sugar
    1 day no alcohol. 1 14 day streak.
    40 days no social media.
    No Rosary yesterday.

Not much to say today. So grateful to God for the healing I have recieved over the last week or so. It is He who I should be going to to fulfill these feelings of loneliness. I am never alone. He is always with me. As is the most beautiful women in the universe. Mary.

Noticed yesterday that I also like to use PMO as a way to reward myself. Did awesome at Uber yesterday and wanted to celebrate. I wanted to use PMO to celebrate... And I did. This is good knowledge. I need to find new rewards formyself.

So I use it to medicate pain, to deal with feelings of loneliness and as a reward for myself. This is good info. I should start praying for answers on what else I can do to deal withthings and reward myself.

I guess I did have lots to say. Haha

RiseToGreatness and si87 like this.
  7. hytrix

hytrix Fapstronaut

Day 8/90
    I feel more energy physically and mentally!

8. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Not much to say back to day 0 didn't resist the urge to fap

9. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

21/90
    3 weeks!!! Thanks to the community for this forum. It's a special place. One not to take for granted. Some people are alone trying to do this by themselves. I was one of them not long ago.

si87, Nines, RiseToGreatness and 7 others like this.
  10. aragorn1

aragorn1 Fapstronaut

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

12. Mr. Paudel

Mr. Paudel Fapstronaut

13. Day 76....
    A couple of weeks ago , I had constant unwanted erections , and I even felt aroused for a few seconds (However I managed to suppress my desires and but unfortunately I probably did precum (without touching or having any intentions to do so) .Luckily , my urges were not high after this , although i did feel kinda weak , but thats probably due to the weather and flue.
    Yesterday I had a similar feeling but again , I suppressed it and this is why Iam successfuly maintaining my streak.

Cody Dinh, bakes, PowerfulSRE and 3 others like this.
  14. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

Had to restart again. This time I am cutting also smartphone use and youtube because I have created myself adt symptoms over the years. Also taking break from cofeine and starting ketogenic diet and itermittent dry fasting for health benefits and weight loss purposes. Atm taking gingko, b complex, zinc and ksm66 supplements to boost rebooting process.

15. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 and I watched some sex scenes of movies intentionally. Didn't M yet. The Urges are strong and building up in seconds of time. I told myself not to loose and stopped watching. Don't know how long I can hold myself now before I relapse. But I am sure I will relapse with M.

16. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Okay it's been a really confusing week for me
    Apparently what I thought was my last relapse was a false alarm and was rather very sick(stomach sickness) which made me feel like crap all week and made me think I relapsed even though I did not, I was doing just fine just very sick
    This morning I had some sexual thoughts and sort of layed there until l I ejaculated, very strange experience because I did not even touch myself even slightly or was even moving at all
    I woke up and found out that I actually relapsed for real this time because I checked my genitals and they were tight against my body instead of loose like normal
    I'm not really upset/frustrated this time, just kinda confused. Like it sucks yeah, but I'm not that bummed out about it really
    I feel like every relapse I learn more about myself and about how NoFap works for me
    This is a process for me, I don't look forward to relapse but they show me something about the how this works because every new failure, the relapses have gotten tamer(less physical contact with privates) and I've always come back stronger and with more knowledge
    This streak I feel more grounded and will be more careful about my actions and thoughts, today is a new day and I will make the best of it
    All I have is today and I will use it for positive change
    Have a great day everyone and stay clean;)

17. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

18. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut