1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Travel plans

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by xXkiller42, Aug 13, 2017.

1. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Any one got any plans or thoughts on where you'd like to go and travel to? Me personally I have an attraction to Alaska and going and being in the wilderness and enjoying myself with friends or alone.

Lions likes this.
  2. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

I would like to in near future to travel as much is possible, Europe definitely and World if it is possible. Since I don't know anyone else who wants to travel just like me I'm planning to go alone and hoping to meet people along the way. But I've always been fascinated with that idea of travelling somewhere .

xXkiller42 likes this.
  3. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Yea same here, I invited a few friends to come with but I'll probably end up going alone. lol

Lions likes this.
  4. Lions

Lions Fapstronaut

But firstly I need to earn some money lol, so that I can start traveling. Well traveling alone isn't so bad, but I think it would be more fun with friends.

5. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

True, I need money of equipment so I can have a better chance up there lol. Try getting friends to go so you can share the experiences you gain.

6. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Niceee