1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 60 - until you awaken from PMO, you are a spineless leech

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ArisePrime, Jul 30, 2019.

1. ArisePrime

ArisePrime Fapstronaut

This journey will make you awaken to be a real person. When you were on PMO, you were just like a robot, an animal that has been trained to enjoy and crave carnal pleasure of nerves tickling.

Now on day 60, I can really appreciate daily life and the people around me. Since I've been on semen retention on and off since 2006, I've been spending more time and effort helping my old mum do housecleaning, house chores such as cooking together, helping her clean up, wash dishes, feed the dog, walk the dog. Until you've awakened from PMO, these things are insignificant and avoidance.

For those of you who haven't done NoFap and no PMO, what you can say to yourself is "f you, who do you think you are, youre nothing but a spineless leech. You think nothing in life gives you joy other than wanking and watching others f each other in your computer screen. You do that while your family works and do chores around you to keep this big baby(you) happy,. "

2. I agree with you. I am observing the same behavioral change in me. Small household chores bring so much 'real' pleasure.

Tonytone likes this.
  3. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations on day 60.
    And please don't f yourself. That's kinda the point.

4. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

Day 22.

After getting acquainted and in a habit of not consuming any filth, consuming self harming substances in short meeting my goals, yesterday I finally started making some progress of the task which I actually want to do but was procrastinating since very long. I felt the energy and enthusiasm while pursuing my hunch, the inner call which was saying to me that I must be doing this, since very long. Today is day 2, of my other habit which I want to develop, which demands a lot of my focus, long hours of focus and perseverance.
    Well, from my nofap journey I have learned this that focus is a skill and this can be learned and accordingly be used to one's pleasure. Especially when you are young. Just like I keep distance from the potential triggers which can eventually end me up with a relapse, I need to be disciplined enough to be focused and do what I am supposed to do as opposed to what is easy. So its a skill, I have ample store of energy especially sexual energy, I just need to channelize this energy to make a new habit and slowly steadily with time my this new habit will start providing me dopamine, and thats the ambition I want to create my own habit which gives me dopamine rather than regular filthy habits in which maximum of the crowd is struggling.
    Dopamine is extremely important harmone for existence of humans, it gives us a sense of purpose for living and since our forefathers have been practicing reproduction, naturally we will get dopamine if we reproduce, thats the sole reason behind our natural inclination towards our opposite gender, their body parts and exploration fantasies and with the advent of the technology that pristine human connection get swapped to the pixels, which is self harming. So we are born with this instinct. Its a basic instinct of a human being. But we can control these instincts and achieve what so ever we desire, just through discipline.

“Discipline weighs ounces and regret weighs tons.” - Jim Rohn

on_a_mission4truth likes this.
  5. clapas

clapas Fapstronaut

This is the kind of account that everybody should read. Honestly, I find disgusting all those people bragging how NoFAP has gotten them a bigger dick and a harder erection or how they are now attracting tons of girls and sleeping around. This is the real benefit that I look forward to, the feeling alive and able to enjoy the little things of life, just being content with oneself.

6. NewWorld110

NewWorld110 Fapstronaut

Day 40.

I think journaling somehow has the most influence on me. I think if I spend slightly more regular time on journaling I will be better in my other habits as well. When I write about the habits, obstacles and reasons for doing habits, then I am motivated to do them.

So next week, I want to have at least 20 minutes journaling time.
    Wish you all the best.

7. Amazing! Keep at it! Love your insights.

8. kingbob3

kingbob3 Fapstronaut

Yes. And for maximum impact try writing in the wee hours of the day, almost first thing after you are up. It works wonders.