1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Monday check in. Going away on holiday soon so no chance of PM and may miss some check-ins.

WilBil99 likes this.
  2. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Monday check in. PM free but had a nice night w the wifey so not O free.

3. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

I'm sad on my heart I must say. I have fallen again yesterday. Yet I wont give up so easily, this sadness won't be an excuse to do it again.

As I was saying on other posts, al these days I've fought very, very hard to stay sober. But yesterday I've put my guard down and on a distraction got the full punch that knocked me out.

Yet, I don't feel like the firsts times. After so long streak, I've learnt, I think, and I know the way back. I know how to get up and resume the fight. I'll be even more careful this time. Clock has started ticking again. Don't give up on your prayers for me. I know God hasn't stopped working on my life, so won't do it myself either.

God bless you all.

4. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Go on @emanuel_free !
    "for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again..." Proverbs 24:16

Espi1971, bold0101, artifact and 2 others like this.
  6. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Checking in, on vacation. I'll keep working!

bold0101, artifact and persona2903 like this.
  7. Yes, you definitely have to avoid those thoughts if you want to succeed at Nofap, but it looks like you have been doing well so far.

Timber likes this.
  8. You have been added to the waiting list. It will probably be a couple of months before we have an opening for you. Please avoid using graphic language (penis, erection, etc) in this group so you don't trigger people who are trying to succeed at Nofap.

9. Sorry to hear that, but you had an amazing run. Give yourself a pat on the back for what you achieved. You will start over and have an even better streak eventually.

emanuel_free likes this.
  10. @GottaBFree we will have an opening in the group in a couple of days. Please reply to this comment if you are still interested in joining.

11. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

You are an inspiration for me with such a long streak and so much positive dialogue. Thank you!! I will pray for you, my friend. Keep up the good fight!!?

God loves YOU!!!

Our sin is the sin of our fathers;
    we have done wrong, our deeds have been evil.
    Our fathers when they were in Egypt
    paid no heed to your wonderful deeds.
    O Lord, remember me out of the love you have for your people.

emanuel_free likes this.
  12. Don't get too down on yourself, even though it is disappointing. You've made progress. The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to be sure not to fall back into old habits. If you get right back on track, I think you get to keep the progress you've made. Good luck. You've shown yourself you can do this.

Espi1971, artifact and emanuel_free like this.
  13. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Yes that would be great

artifact likes this.
  14. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in...

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 90!
    Special thanks to all the members of "35 and Older Accountability Group" for their support and for sharing their valuable experiences! :emoji_right_facing_fist::emoji_left_facing_fist:
    For those who want to see, I made a very small reflection in my personal journal about why I could reach these 90 days...
    And I can't stop thanking the most important: Jesus
    See you!

16. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

@persona2903 - wonderful news! Congrats! Nice to hear you are focussed on becoming Christ-like! What a great way to transform your life!

artifact likes this.
  17. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

6 days down and working long hours the next couple of days, so I will have made it more than a week. I invested in a yoga series at my gym for four Sundays. This past Sunday, as we were resting in the final pose, I congratulated myself on 2 days PMO free and told myself that I would be in the same pose seven days later. I've been using that visualization all week as a goal--to know that I will be on Day 9 this coming Sunday. The Sunday after that, Day 16. The Sunday after that, Day 23.

artifact likes this.
  18. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 90 SOLID DAYS!

persona2903 and artifact like this.
  19. @persona2903 congratulations on your 90 days! Thanks for setting a great example for the rest of us. You have been added to the 90 Day Hall of Achievement.

@William Wallace congrats on your 30 days yesterday. Hope you are still with us.

persona2903 likes this.
  20. Welcome to the group! You have been added to the member ranking.