1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Proud of you bro..!

2. Marin333!

Marin333! Fapstronaut

Unfortunately I think I relapsed yesterday without even knowing it, I had a sex dream while I was waking up and was playing around with it untill I gave in
    I did not take it as a relapse because I thought I was not in control but I have to remind myself that I am always in control of my actions, therefore I'm taking personal responsibility on this one
    I remember someone at my job telling me I looked 'down' and wondered why but now I know it's because I let myself down and was denying it
    It's been an emotional weekend for me and have not been feeling well(stomach sick) so that might have triggered it, plus I have been having a lot of wet dreams recently which might be caused by my erratic eating habits
    This time around I will pay more attention to my actions and bring more importance to my health and wellness
    Have a great day everyone and stay clean

RiseToGreatness likes this.
  3. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Duuuude! The light is in front of you. Lead us on brother!!

4. teach3615

teach3615 Fapstronaut

Really tough day (8). Intense cravings on the beach. The beach is a duality: on the one hand, I’m becoming reacquainted with what human bodies actually look like. On the other, some look damn good, which makes me horny, which makes me want to PMO. Lately, I haven’t craved P as much as O. But I’m trying to view it in a positive sense. It feels like I’ve got a third center now, like a part of me that was dead is now back to life. Yet it’s difficult for my mind and heart to adjust. There’s a lot of pain and discomfort, but PMO only leads to suffering. This is growing pain. This is good pain.

5. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

(unable to post yesterday)
    Day 5

6. antn

antn Fapstronaut

7. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

8. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

Day 10/90 getting stronger, keeping my eyes on the prizes!!

9. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 2/90 Checking in.

10. kyvictoa1920

kyvictoa1920 Fapstronaut

thanks man!

RiseToGreatness and Majik like this.
  11. kyvictoa1920

kyvictoa1920 Fapstronaut

thanks man!

Nines, RiseToGreatness and Majik like this.
  12. Nines

Nines Fapstronaut

My Journal
    10 days without an accident.
    9 days until I reach my personal goal!

13. Dat95

Dat95 Fapstronaut

Day 33 check-in! I am now a peaceful warrior initiate, starting my journey of change! Thank the universe for this community!
    May the light of conciousness be with us all!

14. Pensfan

Pensfan Fapstronaut

Day 43 check in. On vacation with the family. Trying not to be distracted or tempted from the "scenery" on the beach

15. hytrix

hytrix Fapstronaut

16. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Actually i am day 37 of 90.This is just amazing.
    Great day ahead.

17. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

16/90

I'm learning along the way on this journey to love myself. Sometimes I think I've got this. That it's not normal for me to fap. But in truth it is when I don't fap that is the abnormal. My body; my nature is to get as much as pleasure as I can. That's my disease. 1 day without PM is not normal. That's why I will no longer take for granted even a few days without PM.