1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

5/7. Nothing special. Almost slipped after losing an online chess game and getting frustrated.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  2. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

6/7. I feel much stronger. I refused to relapse yesterday and I´m proud of that.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  3. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

I've met my first goal. Now it´s going to be one month.
    7/7
    7/30

4. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

9/30. I´m terribly tired, as I had to go to bed very late and wake up early for two days in row. Every inch of my body hurts. I´m looking forward to this evening. Sleep, sweet sleep!

5. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

13/30. Everything is getting better, which could be a potential trap. Don´t be too satisfied with yourself! Take it easy. What you do is a normal state for many people. You´ve lost so many years because of PMO. So don´t be cocky and carry on.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Exactly. This is precisely the right mindset. You can do this.

silvermonk likes this.
  7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Keep at it! You can do it.

silvermonk likes this.
  8. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

Good to see you again, Mr. Newman! Thanks for still coming.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  9. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Hi all. This seems to be my new homethread.
    Completed: clean in July: 1st to 31st.
    Next challenge: clean in August!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  10. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

Welcome, friend!

You've already done a great job! Let´s be clean in August together!

Sc8r51o1n likes this.
  11. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

15/30. Half-way through. I worked, went to 2-hour-long walk with my family, swam in the river for 10 minutes and went to bed just before 10 p.m.

12. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

17/30. I went running yesterday after a long time, so my legs hurt and I´m generally tired.

13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

good job. Keep up the good work. The second month is a bit more difficult but you can do it.

14. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

18/30. Step by step, day by day. Nothing else.

15. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

19/30 Slowly getting there.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  16. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You are probably in the the big flatline or about to start it. Don't let it get you down. If you experience a lack of morning wood or a reduced ability to get it up, don't worry. It works. It will pass within a week or two. Coffee and chocolate will help with the mood swings. You'll find that you're irritable and lack energy. If you can, get some melatonin to help you stay asleep at night. Don't worry, it's not a drug and it's not addictive. It's something that your body produces every single night to help you sleep but during the next few weeks, a supplement really helps you not wake up in the middle of the night .

17. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

20/30.
    Thank you for all the advice and support, friend. The truth is I haven´t had any problems since I started (except little depression after a few first days). I´m usually so tired in the evening that I sleep as I touch my bed. And I have a normal sexual life with my wife (1 or 2 times a week). And I spent all redundant energy on exercising and work. I´m getting old slowly, so it doesn´t take so much as it used to.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  18. walkinfaith

walkinfaith Fapstronaut

I did a 7 day challenge and complete today.
    I am in.

DerNeuMann and Sc8r51o1n like this.
  19. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Day 44-ish.

Mild trigger warning

I notice a change: I fantasised. A cougar on the street made me think of possibilities.
    While falling asleep I fantasised of what I would do. No touching myself, no M, no O.
    But the fantasy helped me play oit a scenario in my head that I would do with a woman, and it will work out great simply because I have a plan and I will be confident and assertive. In control, which is sexy for the girl.

Peace and work for your goals.

silvermonk and DerNeuMann like this.
  20. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

good progress!