1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Remember the fallen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fightyourlowerself

Fightyourlowerself Fapstronaut

If I recall correctly it was Indonesia but not 100% sure.

2. I noticed today that Newgirl is gone.

She was always encouraging to others, female and male.

LEPAGE and brilliantidiot like this.
  3. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

This guy came back a few days ago...

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Yeah I'm not sure what happened there....

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  5. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

@Ra's Al Ghul

He hasn't been around in a month. I know he fought with some people a lot and said some innapropriate things, but he had some seriously funny posts. Hope he comes back.

brassknucks likes this.
  6. I'm approaching 30 days again (the day count I had when I registered) and I'm leaving this forum as well.

Overall it dragged me down spiritually making me vulnerable to nocturnal attacks, the values of this site (anti-religious = atheist, sex-positive = fornication) go contrary to my own and the relationship advice I read is 90 % bollocks. I also got to met some pretty toxic people who are happy to reinforce grudges especially in vulnerable loners who have no one to turn to. Thankfully I already began my recovery before joining here, so I was already in great shape (which then started deteriorating).

After summing up the pros and the cons I came up with a net negative for this site and that's it. I don't plan returning to the old lifestyle, but this account will be gone soon.

7. #VirginPaul
    I remember him as a accountability partner, first true partner I ever had. He was always telling me about him and his girlfriend it seemed like things were good, just hope nothing bad happened. I never heard back from him since March. I feel I owe him a good streak..

8. I have a big list. Not gonna name any names. You will always be in my thoughts. Thank you for everything guys. :) I hope you lot are in better places.

9. Gaius Julius Caesar, I hope you are okay out there, friend :emoji_hearts:

10. He is gone! :eek:

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  11. :emoji_disappointed:

12. THE WINNER is gone as welll... we should continue this memorial and start a new one but wait... the title doesn't match. The Winner left and was really far with his streak. He didn't fall. He climbed out of the addiction hell... his name doesn't belong here

13. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

BuzzAldrin is gone...

14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

He returned to the moon.

15. Enwar

Enwar Fapstronaut

Darren Hutto. I hope he's alright, and got the professional help that he saod he was going to get.

16. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Deleted Account, that guy sometimes feels like he has many personalities, but he's a good guy nonetheless.

17. What a champion of the cause! He deleted his own account!

recon117 and brilliantidiot like this.
  18. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Beamer left? Wow, how did I not notice that? Man.....

19. Yeah. Sad but true. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.