1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I Ask Her Out Now or Wait?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by muterabbit, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    work place is a good place to date, but only if she is making menimium wage which is usually temporary,how i know when a girl is attracted to me is she touches my arm or hand when talking to me, gets close that i can practically feel her breath, she keeps bending over in front of my pretending to pick something up, tells me cute little jokes, adjusts her shirt or pants infront of my, gives me direct eye contact when walking by me, tickles me when walking by or a playful poke in my stomach or arm or whatever, i just suggest they hang out with me ,i dont ask i suppgest, i suppgest it like i would a friend. like we need to hang out sometime, females always have a boyfriend even if they dont really want to be with the boyfriend , but they are always on a search till they find the one they want to marry,if they are not engaged an tell me they have a boyfriend im like fine , does your boyfriend not allow you to hang out with friends ?? etc

2. muterabbit

muterabbit Fapstronaut

Damn, you’re pretty bold. I do however agree that women are pretty fluid with who they like to be with. If their boyfriends (or even their husbands) aren’t holding their interest, they’ll hang out with other guys. I think the same is true of men, though. Another lady coworker I had some interest in seemed to touch me fairly regularly, but I didn’t pursue anything with her because I heard she still had a boyfriend. I basically didn’t read anything into it because of the boyfriend.

3. muterabbit

muterabbit Fapstronaut

Yeah, I’m awful at picking up on hints.