New to this way of living...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ForeverChanges, Jul 23, 2019.

1. ForeverChanges

ForeverChanges Fapstronaut

Hello everyone there!
    Yes l am new to this and wanted to say thanks to eveyone. Many inspirational stuff here. Amazed to see a community where people talk so sincerely about their weaknesses and pain.The pic l chose for my avatar belongs to a movie that l recommend you, it is called The Seven Samurai.
    Soon l will reach day 30 in my first streak. I will post my views and my experiences in this way of existing that has come to stay. Thanks again bros and stay focused!!

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

ForeverChanges likes this.
  3. Nice having you here. The Seven Samurai is a wonderful choice especially, since it shows what it sometimes takes to protect your honour. Let your honour be your resolution not to PMO. Protect it with all your heart. God bless.

ForeverChanges likes this.
  4. ForeverChanges

Thanks a zillion guys, will read all the new stuff. We meet on the road!!

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. ForeverChanges

You may want to know this...or you maybe know already :)

6. I didn't know that piece, although the musicians are famous. Thanks a lot for another positive song to remember!