1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Major benefit of Nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by m.coming.back, Jul 22, 2019.

1. m.coming.back

m.coming.back Fapstronaut

For me after many times stop-replase of couple months the major benefit of nofap is " the power " in every where : in your voice ,your eyes, your thoughts, in all your body.
    I want to know what's the major benefit for you ?

2. Nice people here who keep encouraging each others and inspiring each others .. so many of them ^^

3. You know we're on the same boat, your success can help mine and viceversa. you encourage and been encouraged at the same time bc in the end we only want the same thing: our life back. there's no need to be real friends or asking for ages,sex, countries,faith. here the only question is : what I can do for you? bc if you know kindness improve the one who did the act too.
    Anyway for me the major benefit is willpower I can push my limit and be in sufference far more time than before just today at the end of my workout I was really tired but I had 20 push ups left. already at the third I feel the pain. the old me would have gave up immediatly or at the sixth but no more.
    today I finished them. all 20.

hytrix, L1ttl, m.coming.back and 3 others like this.
  4. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

gotta keep going brothas! this is real

Powerous, m.coming.back and Starru like this.
  5. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

I agree. It's refreshing to find a community online that is so kind and supportive. I don't feel so alone in my struggle. And I don't feel judged.

6. I see "My journal" in your profile
    How to start that? I cant see any option in my profile

m.coming.back likes this.
  7. Wolf2019

Wolf2019 Fapstronaut

Hey man, on the home page scroll down to where people are posting discussion threads under their age groups. Click on your age group and then click on the red button in the top right corner to start a new thread. Name it whatever you want and keep going back to post there. That's how I do my journal.

I don't know a quick and easy way to find my journal though, so usually what I do is go to the "alerts" button and click on the name of my journal from where someone else has liked or replied to something. If anyone knows a better way to find one's own journal I would like to know.

8. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

I can get out of my bed and do stuff, and be productive. I guess that is the best benefit.

m.coming.back and stoneyman22 like this.