1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. I WILL TAKE THE LEAD!
    FOLLOW ME!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
    primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. I like your attitude

3. Hardcandy

Hardcandy Fapstronaut

@fg4795. Post-weekend check in. Have a good, productive week!

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  4. same goes for you :) we must not give up, let's make this duel last forever :)

5. AaronM

AaronM Fapstronaut

6. Don't just watch me win.... Follow me!!!

7. Avenger 2.0

Avenger 2.0 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 I'm joining. I'm on day 3 right now.

8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@ThisTrainDontStop Checking in for the day. Nothing much happened today, except that I wasn't as efficient as I liked(maybe it's because I spent 3 hours working on my assignment, but it could've been better).

Well, I can't remember a lot of things, but what I managed to remember tells me that P performers actually live very miserable lives(Hah, who would've guessed that they weren't as glamorous as we thought they are), and a lot of them have really bad childhoods. I'll post updates on my learning when I read up more stuff, since my bad memory doesn't allow me to recall shit(PMO really drained the fuck out of my brain, i used to have good memory. It's recovering, but too slow to my liking).

9. @Saiyan123 It happened today and I confess I forgot the best benefit for me in this journey
    The shame of what I'm doing no longer exist.. I can proudly and sincerely answer to the question "hey (my name) what were you watching on the computer ?"
    "Oh you know just a mooch to learn new things" and it's the truth, and this is awesome. No more shame no more fear of my mum coming back earlier, no fear of people asking what I did yesterday alone at home bc I was doing things that you can be proud of

10. I want to join this, I'm only in day 1.

My record is 19 days without PMO.

11. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

All eyes on you baby! Promise I’ll be here with you.

What’s this red tent meeting? I want to catch all your demons and dance with them! Sounds like a real good time!

12. Come at me Lion! I won't back down! I fought demons and monsters! This duel will have 2 possible outcomes:
    FIRST: I fight against someone that is clearly stronger than I am and win by going beyond myself.
    SECOND: I will challenge you again!

13. I almost bet everyone with a similar counter number that I wanted to beat. If I stick with the same numbers I will never grow!

14. Pedro.Conquers

I was hereeeeee and I am here! Sorry couldn’t be there for you daily :(

I honestly think you need sex too, it’s not normal be absinthe from sex. Find someone you really like; be happy, date and enjoy your life. I’ve learned to refuse sex on the daily now (who would have thought) and only date, hang with people I really like and for that I am really happy! Treat yourself with respect and dignity and only do what makes YOU happy (that doesn’t follow with regret after). You got this boo!

15. I will! I don't wish. I demand a battle with you after I break my own record of 26 days!

16. Give me a 1 vs 1 vs 1 battle @Saiyan123 Those who have lost with me on the same day. Or give me someone 10 days ahead!

17. Pedro.Conquers

@Saiyan123 hook me up with a crazyyyyy as winner devil photo muahahahahahaha Take all them fucken souls baby!!!

I wanna take some other easy tokens and then go after @MASTER MONK ..

18. Same goes for you! If you relapse I will be ahead of you!