1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to heal damaged Ojas

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Ravefist, Apr 30, 2019.

1. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

gagate knows whatsup

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  2. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

A hint of ego slipping in here from you gagate beware, we are not our thoughts. much love and respect brotha.

Kiz Whalifa and gagate like this.
  3. Sreesarc

Sreesarc New Fapstronaut

Ojas
    Is the essence of all your body tissus. The essence on which your life energies dwell.

Loosing your sperm definitely reduces the strength of your Ojas.

To replenish Ojas,

- Abstinence from ejaculation is golden.
    - Make food choices that are naturally cooling for the body. Bananas, dry black raisins, coconut, Non industrial Happy cow's milk, Butter, fruits diet(in general),
    Flower Teas etc.

- Sweet tasting foods (natural origin NOT refined sugar) is best for Ojas.

- You can develop habits that increase Ojas, like Oil massages(even self dependent), water spa treatments, protecting yourselves from extreme weather conditions, and many more.

You can protect Your Ojas by protecting Yourselves by keeping away from the following( as much as you can)
    - Anger
    - Suffering Hunger
    - Long distance and frequent travels
    - Any intense emotional phase
    - Hard and tiring work.

stoneyman22 likes this.
  4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Does anyone reading or writing here have a ayurvedic or yogic reference for the information?

5. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Ojas is vigour. Prana is kinetic energy. Strong prana, is the pump in the gym. Strong ojas makes you comfortable in your skin, pacifies tension, including desire as there is great link between muscle tension and concentration....

Ojas is the closest energy to the physical. Thus it is highly linked to hormones.

Anything consumes ojas. Even eating food. Or moving. Or the effort to regulate body temperature.

If oyu go the gym, ojas is consumed, so you notice a decrease in willpower and maybe more horny, temporarily....especially if first time aftr spending weeks of not doing anything, probably sitting and laying all day.

But soon after the 7 dahtu in yoga, the various tissues get stronger. The hormones are activated, this creates more ojas.

Just as you circulate the subtle energies, ojas, prana, tejas and even the higher mental and self energies so you circulate the physical energies like blood, hormones, etc.

Thus working out produces more jing. Being horny tells the body to produce more ojas. Of course it's being wasted at the end of the day.....

Ojas is an animal force.Animals are not evil. THey are cute and pure. Animals are humans that spend all day in the park, in nature....If you eat an animal, which one boosts hormones the most? Animals keep their jing high naturally because of their lifestyle. So eating them you have lots of jing as well as lots of tissues that is focused on making jing and refining it , to be strong, healthy and Vibrant .... vigrancy, vigour, being collected yet focused, no inflammation - this is OJAS not prana.

Prana is actually a stress on the body. Prana is like all the energy in scientific physics combined into one subtle 'ether' of sorts. Thus electricity is indeed prana manipulated, not ojas or tejas. So tell me, is electricity healing? It's neccesary...but like Oxygen it RUSTS you.
    This is why the tejas field is formed once all the meridians in the body have been fully opened, you dont accumulate more prana because it destroys you, destroys the hormones that make the jing...thus you convert to tejas in the astrals where it can accumulate without decay.

Let me ask you, if you have strong prana and you can sense these 3 treasures of ojas prana tejas and notice their quality in various beings, understand how they flow in you what they do etc etc

Then which creatures have more refined energy? Those static plants on the side of the road or YOU? Or the bull in your backyard?

Regarding meat making you horny ... What happens if you do black magick and pull/vampirise a human of some of its energy ? It makes horny, angry, irritable, closed in/repressed eh? There is gunk, indeed. You purify and clean it. Working out or practicing concentration to further stimulate flow of prana in the centres of the body which will then purify this energy, can help ASSIMILATE the gunk.

It is the same with physical side of food. You assimilate the gunk. The hormones that may make you carnal.

Theres a famous Indian in the last century, Swami Vivekanda. This guy was celibate his whole life. Never broke it. He practiced strong meditation and lifted weights everyday.

When it comes practical of all this ^ bodybuilders and strongmen know best what is needed for a strong body. That is FOOD. Eggs for example are great for Ojas. Fantastic actually. Burger king meat and mcdonalds potatoes probably provide less ojas than it takes to digest them lol.
    I see lots of new agey people on social media and you tube, eating like bananas only or 5 bananas everyday. These are a type of bananas from the bananas family that is not very nutritive and mass produced; sprayed with all kinds of things. Honestly those bananas are not that healthy at the end of the day.
    If you can get meat from a local butcher shop, not from the supermarket, I believe and from my experience eating both^ the meat from the butcher is more nutritive and invigorating. Get all parts of the animal, liver too.

There are people who do MEAT ONLY diet and feel super fantastic on it. Research it yourself after reading this coment...

You cannot deny meat only provides power, clarity of mind, etc. If you do, you're being unscientific and fanatic/dogmatic at this point...

From the animals MILK we make Ghee by purifying it. Very good for ojas. By conventional new agey logic, ghee should be bad too because its from animal...

Many people practice celibacy wrong nowadays honestly. They fast excesivelly. Especially beginner. I had masturbated a lot myself in the past and was very conservative about Brahmacharya (and still am really), so I would fast but I found myself weakened and made hornier by fasting. Even 2-3 days after a massive binging on masturbation.

Honestly until the muladhara chakra/ lower dan tien is opened and can take like many months to 1-2 years of celibacy to accumulate enough power; one should eat everyday. Do intermminet fasting. For many fresh out of masturbation session they are too weak energetically to do One Meal A Day diet. So do intermminet fasting instead. But ultimately OMAD is the best IF there is. Science/Testimonials prove it. I am currently looking into Keto about this as well, and moving the OMAD in the evening after I did all my work (warrior diet).

Not eating enough nutritious and invigorating food, the wanker will be depleted.

Leaving sedentary lifestyle because the traditional view of celibacy tells them so, after 10 years of celibacy ones enerrgy field will be weaker than it should. The energy more gunky/less refined as there is less circulation. Hormones will reflect that too. After 5-8 years of celibacy blood tests should return blood of an infant or better.

I have spoken to many people and met in person who have done celibacy close to 10 years as well as over the famous 12 year period that supposedly makes on an Akhanand Brhamachary. Felt their energy fields. So I speak out my investigation.

Tejas field is not bound to form after 12 years. I have a friend who slowly picked up celibacy, going 1 years, then something like, then something like 4 years and so on. Finally he reached 12-13 years in one go but sushuma/chong mai has not opened fully because body is not purified. He needs to do more. His prana is indeed fucking massive, next level shit, he could probably make an angry lion shut the hell up and obey him just by looking at him, like Swami Vivekananda. Massive energy. But gunky. No 'medha nadi' which gives photogrpahic memory has been formed...no higher siddhis gained...

I have a friend who has muladhara / lower dan tien formed. .. the energy is condensed there, it circulates energy in the whole system, it has it's own level of consciousness, separate from my friend, it is alive and functioning.
    He is a doctor. So he is into the whole health stuff. His testerone came low so started testerone therapy to supplement to healthy levels. After improving and perfecting hormones his ojas is stronger, more and more tangible. His lower dan tien is MUCH stronger and more responsive. Pulsing more. Its like he has much more prana indeed. Because there is soooo much less power being spend/wasted on keeping up the body.

That my friends is Brahmacharya done right.

Regarding cultivation you are not supposed to just build energy. Notice energy gain improves the attention of the mind. Subconsciouss is converted into consciouss as the mind grows stronger. You then use this mind to go deeper in consciousness which eventually takes you deeper in the body. It helps strengthen and transform the body and transform the EMF field in very unique and uplifting ways. Purifies the prana like super crazy. Etc etc. But ultimately transforms the body and the conscious.

So its not about accumulating power but transforming the YOU, with it.

The goal in any tradition was never enlightement/self-realisation/realising God/seeing God/awakening/gnosis. But liberation. Transforming yourself. "Yoga"/"Yog" means union not awakening...

How do you think the tejas field happens? It doesnt happen automatically but actually happens consciously. You can consciously leave the prana as prana or pull more down from tejas after the tejas field is formed as well as consciouslly make it tejas from prana.

Yes this process^ is very subtle so it happens automatically in me right now, you, everyone else...But through right practice you transform the consciousness and everything is integrated/brought to ORDER. Not chaos.

Similarly even for the lower ranks of celibates/martial artists who are not at this tejas field stage, the most powerful form of Ojas is made from out Tejas. That is from food we gain ojas. This is made into prana. We also gather unique prana from the air. This is imbued with the ojanic prana from excess ojas. This special prana is then made into tejas. From excess tejas back into the body straight as ojas. The most powerful kind of ojas. Mind to Body. This won't happen much if you are sedentary. The whole cycle won't happen much if you slack in either mind activity or body activity/health.

This was a mouthful, but these things need to be said/known.

EDIT: I should mention this mad as well. A while back I met a man on a martial arts forum that said he's been celibate for the past 10 years. He is a western man and simply focused on his carreer/ business. He usually flies around the world to take care of his business.

No women in his life. It just happened. He wasn't motivated by any kind of MGTOW or Semen rentention or religious movement or even personal issue. He said it just happened, he went about his life. He didnt even do karezza or basic breath meditation for a few minutes a day as many internet marketing gurus promote it to better themselves in front of their internet audience...

He doesnt do any special dieting or fasting. Not even intermminent fasting. Doesnt study scriptures, etc. Doesnt work out either and leaves totally western lifestyle.

Of course his energy field I felt it mega gunky lol in comparison to other big energy field people I've met...in comparison to everyone else I met actually. He actually reached out because he was getting a lot of manifestation uncontrollably so was curious about it. Indeed such energy field would be able of what he said. But he was strong mentally, concentrated, collected, calm, honest, not shy/weird, etc.

Just goes to show, you don't need to run away from the world, have nay kind of views, or be paranoia in any way.

Celibacy is not doing something specific but rather NOT doing something specific.

Mike Tyson was a violent boxer and obviously ate accordingly for 5 years. His energy was next level in the ring. The peak of his career.

These things speak for themselves honestly..Children are celibate and their lifestyle can be summed up in one word - whatever ...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  6. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. I believe purification is of importance. However, I think you are wrong about meat. It *may* give someone power, but that is only in the basest realm and it has its consequences later on. There is no yogi that will advocate for consuming meat to bolster one's own flesh. If one is to heal oneself fully AND maintain their consciousness, they must do it themselves by causing the least harm too the beings around them. I am a vegetarian and am very fortunate to be in a position where I can continue to be one. I have made immense gains and acquired a lot of power through the years, but unfortunately for me, I have spilled a lot through my habits and dealings.

7. Grey is colourless

Take the may out
    Such is All food or anything obtained in this realm...
    Like I said You ASSIMILATE IT like you do with any energy...
    Wrong. Food is just food. Do you understand the power of atman and the main siddhis? Food is just food ... you have to get stronger ...
    Mate you are not eating spirits or souls. Only the lower body, parts of it anyway in most cases. Ever heard YOU CANNOT HARM ME ? Atma is pure power. Align to it. Respectfully.

8. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Meat is the worst of food, all the highest gnanis (Vallalar being the highest) despise meat for a good reason, it's a lower food that brings damage to the mind body and spirit.

9. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

But you do know that meat free diets are the only ones practiced by the yogis...

10. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thank you bhai. Hope youve been well. Anything new?

11. Grey is colourless

? sounds like you are speaking randomly at this point...I have never heard that. Science laughs at your heretic statement too.

SCIENCE please; research, personal experience, these are what I speak out of. I am not religious.
    I know people stronger than Swami Vivekanda. More prana and more...this traditional view you speak of comes from weak people in general. Weak and angry. Every heard that phrase? Weak and sad. Weak and confused. Small and stupid. Old and perverted. WEAK and FLESHY. No control.

Lust is in the mind. Sivananda said that himself.

If one is established in the ONE (atma) body OBEYS the KING.

If you are going through a tough phrase go ahead fast long term, whatever. Slow down your body progress a little, for a few days. It's no big deal.
    I believe the phrase was - "better to take your eye out than loose your life"

But if you chnorically run at slow pace, you will remain behind and atma will never listen.

You must accelerate more and more and more continuously. The only chance you have of reaching infinity - atma.

WHATEVER the limit you speak of, atma doesn't speak of it.

I am serious friends. I only wish the highest strength for all :)

12. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Swami vivekananda is a follower of advaita vedanta, which is good, but you don't even know who ramalinga swami is, he achieved a perfect immortal body and even de-materialized, vivekananda is lower than him, just through suddha sanmarga I've been able to eradicate all the lust within 1 year when it took very long to vivekananda, and getting rid of lust is very very easy with the right knowledge. even ramalinga talked about the flaws of advaita vedanta that many things are obscure and lower knowledge. Ramalinga was well known for turning meat eaters into vegetarians just with single gaze, whenever someone talks well about meat I don't shut up because I know it's a lower food and brings terrible pain to the animals and those who eat it.

Food kills you, like outlined by ramalinga and he outlined the exact process to stop depending from food like he did and transmuting the body into a pure body.

Science is maya knowledge and not perfect,

13. Grey is colourless

Hmm, not sure what to say to that.

That various levels of immortal body on the various planes of existence...

Dematerialised...dont need Atma for that by the way...

So you could be bathed by naked ladies, like a little child and nothing?

What is this suddha sangarma? What is the process like? Sorry, I'm western, don't speak any asian language to research it properly..

14. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Thanks for your input, but I guess we will agree to disagree. Let the right diet prevail, I guess. I know that true strenght comes from within, not what you decide to feast upon. Many people who go vegetarian end up in good places, and I certainly am in a good place right now. Just wish I hadn't lost all my semen in the past year. Its so saddening.

Deleted Account likes this.