1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap has created a monster

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Steven_TheOneAndOnly, Jul 14, 2019.

1. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Every kid who comes in the gym thinks he's going to be a champion. But you can't say this after 2 months, you have to say it after a year or two, when you did take a lot of punches and got up, when you have been in the ring in some official fights.

Maybe you can like the attitude, but i know boxing well, and thinking you are a champion after 2 months is not gonna help you, i can guarantee that.
    In 2 months you don't even know what kind of sport you are practicing...

Sir Minato likes this.
  2. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Yes, you are right that motivation is not everything, but it is a good start and very important.

u376 likes this.
  3. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

There is a clear limit where motivation becomes flaunting, and this is clearly the case.

4. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Wish you the best bro

Steven_TheOneAndOnly likes this.
  5. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Steven_TheOneAndOnly Fapstronaut

He won the championship belt of France but he is not currently. I would not make the same mistake as him

6. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

what's the problem with you? I never said that I was champion I said that I was going to become, I think that people like you on this forum are just big jealous who do not have the height of my ambition and especially that they do not have the balls to undertake such a career. People like you should not be part of this community, if your goal is to discourage others you're just a big shit.

7. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Come put the gloves against me and I will show you my great mastery in this sport. In fact, I already did 1 year of MMA when I was 16 years old. Today I'm 21. It's not even 1 month since I went to boxing, but all the boxers you saw today have nothing in common with a fighter like me: incredible speed , power, techniques, dodges, chaining, rage, extreme concentration, reflex out of the ordinary. I am just a complete fighter at the same time within a month. Imagine my career in 1 year? I will be number 1 of my country, I can guarantee it. And in a few years I will attack your country and prepare you for the arrival of one of the greatest champion ever to create.

u376 likes this.
  8. Dude I'm really going to pray to God to keep you away from PMO for me. Please keep the fire burning (I'm on my knees).

u376 and Steven_TheOneAndOnly like this.
  9. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I'm not trying to put you down, i simply know well the sport of boxing, and all you write is super funny.

Someone who get angry so easy does not have the character for boxing.

And the guy you talk about, he has never been the french champion, he never even fight for the french championship.

10. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

You do not know anything about boxing, you just say shit. You should know that boxing emotions are a key point for victory. If you have no character or emotions, you will never become a champion. You compare children starting boxing to a powerful and determined man, stop the bullshit. Never question anyone until you have seen what they are really capable of doing. Remember this lesson, you may be 34 but for me you're just a little shit that I can put in a piece in less than 20 seconds. You are nothing, just a jealousy behind his computer screen. I'm going to ignore you, but I'm asking you to remember my name because the day you see me on your TV, you will realize your misjudgment little shit.

11. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

You're super funny :D A total trash talker

But don't worry, boxing will make you humble very early.

12. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

I am fully aware of my arrogance, humility is learned with age, I am 21 years old I am in the heat of my youth, I want to enjoy my youth, because maybe when I'm 45 years old I will not be at the top. You understand? Do not tell me that at my age you were not like me, full of confidence and dreams, I need it to progress. It's part of me, so please my friend, do not question my ability not unless you want to find out how powerful I really am! I do not fear this new challenge, rather, like a true warrior, I will rise to meet it! Yes, I am now a Super Saiyen, but I will not stop there, I will ascend! I am furious, and hitting you must be the therapy I need!

13. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Ok, what's your weightclass? :D :D

14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

yeah...thats the mike tyson motivation

15. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

With "impregnable", does he mean he can get pregnant?

16. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Impregnable means it's difficult to break his defense
    Mike Tyson used this famous line
    "My style is impetuous my defense is impregnable"
    So that what it means

17. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Nofap has created a monster

What a great phrase. I like your power up. Thx for the motivation.
    I want to turn my power into great leadership and get everything that is important to me done.

18. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

DO IT BROTHER !

Jonny1992 likes this.
  19. Steven_TheOneAndOnly

Unfortunately, I'm not very tall like Mike Tyson. I also have a small length because of my little forearms. I am 1m72 for 78kg, I have a strong muscular mass, and my punches are powerful and fast thanks to my forearms short. These are my assets in boxing. I dread fighters like Joshua who are very tall and have a longer reach than mine.

20. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I know what that means, i have been a boxing amateur journalist ;)