1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Total recovery from severe addiction+pied

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Nainif27, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

Amazing bro , well done.

2. UK Lad

UK Lad Fapstronaut

Awesome. Well done. Day 419 here.
    Some occasional glances at mild vanilla p now n again but no masturbation.

Im from up north in Yorkshire.
    I’m not fully healed though.

Keep it up

3. homo_sapien the 7th

homo_sapien the 7th Fapstronaut

:) I feel like my emotions are popping up after a long time, in response I am becoming anxious, over-anxious..
    ;) It feels like I am Human again,
    :cool: Does anyone had the same experience?
    :rolleyes: How to overcome it?
    Thank You.

4. Ant Man

Ant Man Fapstronaut

5. Congratulation brother!
    Your post is lifting me on my 14th days.
    By the way, how can you go on trip in asia for many months?
    Did you join a program or backpack?
    Would love to hear more details about it.

Thanks again, you ROCk brother!!!

6. Your story motivates me a lot. Thank you! Wish you the best !:)

7. Nainif27

Nainif27 Fapstronaut

I packpacked with a friend! Just over £1000 lasted 3 months. Defo the way to do it, in a situation like that you don’t worry about where you sleep!

bikinhappy likes this.
  8. Nainif27

Nainif27 Fapstronaut

Thank you man!

9. Nainif27

Nainif27 Fapstronaut

Trust me those feelings go, and you become much stronger as a person. Just time my dude!

homo_sapien the 7th likes this.
  10. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

Great story. Congratulations. I'm suffering from PIED and its definitely dragging my whole life down the toilet. Started nofap a a few weeks ago so I feel good about implementing this lifestyle change.

I was wondering if you had any tips on how to rewire the brain quicker. Is it really as simple as just not fapping and no PMO? Just wondering if abstincence alone will do the trick. I'm exercising regularly, eating healthy and meditating too.

Any help would be appreciated. (I'm also a brit, but living in Switzerland).

11. Varg

Varg Fapstronaut

Congratulations, cannot wait to say the same thing :)

12. Thank you for you're story. It's giving me some motivation to streak again.. These last few days have been rough. Praying for that you continue you're streak of freedom. My lowest I've ever done this past week is fondeling while I was driving.. I know it's unsafe. I work early mornings and no ones out on the road. I just pray for that I can recover...

13. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

It is unbelievable how PMO has numbed our emotions. I used to wonder why I never cry, connect to people legitimately, leave alone friends-even family. I cried after a very long time this year and I can't wait for those legitimate, caring, and true attachments to people.

Freeddom_Taker and ironmaing like this.
  14. ironmaing

ironmaing Fapstronaut

I've been watching is Court in Providence show and sometimes I cry when I hear some of the stories of people suffering. Nofap has made me more receptive to other people. It feels like I'm reborn. Just hope the ED will be fixed then I can enjoy the rest of my life!

15. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

That is a good sign that you are getting in touch with your emotions. Congrats and keep up

ironmaing likes this.