1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Checking in day 2
    feeling great made sme major changes

2. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

3. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Congrats! One thing I’ll tell y’all, my brain hasn’t fully recovered. In the last 10 days of my streak, I had a lot of visuals of videos I had watched before. Be careful, and don’t let the snake bite! Peace

4. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I’m starting a new streak from now! @Saiyan123 please put me in a new battle.
    Peace!

5. Ya i can feel it .. The brother had 120 day streak and was going very strong except that her ex called her up...

Are all girls same Yes the girls who date are majority same but in my case it is always the guys who cause trouble ..
    But my motivation of leaving MO is greater then their screwed up thoughts,
    Games, intentions etc. So I survive every single time.... I won't back down

And I personally believe like
    "if you leave someone don't go back to him/her
    Most probably his damaged ego will kill you or leave you badly wounded "

&

"if someone left you don't ever go back to the person or scroll her profile or answer her calls
    so that you can stop yourself from giving her chance to play with your emotions again"

6. #Saiyan123.. I'm sorry to say but I have failed.. This wasn't a true duel to be honest. I've been edging and watching. I've had a bad relapse and I'm just getting myself together to start again. I apologize for my inactivity on this thread..

7. You have nice quotes there, sunshine.

A little wisdom from me. I call it once done, it s gonna happen again. If somebody lies to you once, second lie is coming. If leaves you, will leave again. If betrays you, is a matter of time. ETC, ETC, ETC. One time is all you need. You can apply it to anything. Even to NoFap if you want, which will be... If you relapse once you will relapse again. It is inevitable . There is no such a strong determination not to. Like we going on streaks, cause slips are coming our way. I like how you doing. I know how important is for you. I respect your religion and spirituality.

8. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Thank you for the words of encouragement and to ALL for being here to catch me when I fall. I'm still struggling, praying for another day that's at least little better than the one before. That's how I've been successful, little by little.

Till I can be back to where I was when I jumped off the trail, I'm not resetting my tracker. I want this to be a timer of how far I've fallen, how long it takes me to get back.

Thank you again for your understanding and support. :emoji_head_bandage:

9. Haha thank you :)
    I like your rule "ONCE DONE IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN"
    lol copy pasted the text in my notepad :)

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  10. [BLANK]

[BLANK] Fapstronaut

Hey @Saiyan123 , add me to an active duel. I'm ready for the challenge!!
    [​IMG]

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I lost sorry. You won.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  12. I really want to give in so I came on here to check in instead. Peace be with all of you fighters!

13. Today I decided to go easy on learning and sports just to catch some rest . An hour of intense crazy urges and I don't know why I have resisted. Combined with something life flatline, or rest is happening.

The Beast checks in.

14. @Turtleboi checking in. My schedule is getting more and more hectic as summer goes on. No time to PMO, I've got real stuff to do!

15. You can do better, go again. You have more strength and willpower than you realise.

16. I don't think everyone is the same...gender don't define attitude if girls are good at ditching they are bad at leaving also...& same goes for man...stereotyping that all girls or all boys are same is wrong on basis of just particular personal experience...world is full of all types of people...its ur good luck that you met someone who gives you equal importance as you give them...can't comment on why people turn back to those whom they leave at some point in their life...maybe the most probable reason is that they just want to ensure that we are living in hell after they leave & missing them every moment...but the one lesson i have learned that its time to move on if they have...time to explore new life with new journey & new goals,search new quest...maybe when survival is meant only for fittest there is no other choice than to be mentally fit...day 0...

17. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I will, i wanna go again with @icelady

Deleted Account likes this.