1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Yeah you are! Rock on, brother.

DriverPaul likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

3. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

4. Day 10. Has been a great 10 days, the next 10 will be better, each milestone is better than the previous one.

5. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Day 34 hardmode in the books. Having to deal w reality vs. fantasy world I was existing in (never living mind you, only existing) is a pisser sometimes but wouldn’t trade these blue balls for all the P in the world.

6. SaveTheSeedofLife

SaveTheSeedofLife Fapstronaut

Thanks man day 14 trying to hit 90 days and no wet dreams either. Hoping to have one for relief.

7. SaveTheSeedofLife

Thanks

DriverPaul likes this.
  8. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Two weeks is awesome! Had wet dream on day 28 I think. Didn’t chase it which I was thankful. Your body will tee it up when it needs to release. I was praying for it but found myself thinking about it too often. Dealing w blue balls or discomfort is just a new reality. Exercise, joining clubs (joined trivia night and Cornhole league), getting outside comfort zone helped w urges and improving my social involvement. The social aspect gave me confidence to participate more and get involved. The more I participate the less the urges are noticed. New habits fill in void of O. Good luck to you!

9. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Yes Bro!!

artifact and control your life like this.
  10. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Tuesdaycheckin
    looking good @artifact on 7 days!

artifact and DriverPaul like this.
  11. Checking in on day 8. I have been busy, just arrived back in town yesterday. Hope all are doing well.

artifact, WilBil99 and DriverPaul like this.
  12. DriverPaul

DriverPaul Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well! Here is my Tuesday check-in. It’s been a loooooooooong day. The train’s been delayed (that’s not a euphemism) I am just about to put my head down (Little head too). God thank you for helping me to avoid all Occasions of sin!!! Thank you for all your support and your prayers

13. Yes, it's been a while. :emoji_grinning:

14. @tiger9611 - congratulations on your 90 days yesterday! You have been added to the 90 Day Hall of Achievement.

JPDrive and control your life like this.
  15. tiger9611

tiger9611 Fapstronaut

Thanks
    Checkin in as well. I haven't checked in a while.

16. SaveTheSeedofLife

Dam that is nice to wake up to a wet dream, the mess if worth it. I hope I get mines soon. I use to have them frequent until started masturbating again. Thanks for the suggestion it really feels nice not to touch yourself and know also have that feeling your not ejaculating for the fun of it.

control your life and WilBil99 like this.
  17. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Be strong brother ! Are you on the Christian group here? I find it very helpful and encouraging too.
    This is the link just in case you want to join https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?groups/christian-fapstronauts.8/

Blessings

18. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Congrats @WilBil99 !

19. persona2903

persona2903 Fapstronaut

Day 67. Wonderfull 67 days! It is not always easy but the benefits are great. Today a day with many responsibilities ... joining forces to start!

20. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

Checking in at 28 days.

Espi1971, JPDrive, bold0101 and 2 others like this.