1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting Now

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jb0707, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Jb0707

Jb0707 New Fapstronaut

I'm new to the site. I've been dealing with PMO causing problems in my life for many years now and have decided now is as good a time as any to start my journey free of the stress and guilt it has caused in my life.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

Deleted Account and Jb0707 like this.
  3. rafael33

rafael33 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the NOFAP-community. The No-PMO- journey is not easy but worth to do it.
    Already 14 days of abstinence? Congratulations!

I am wondering what brought me to Nofap and what is the reason that some other people came here but most people don't show up on this site. Maybe we have some special appreciaton for the life given to us.
    Good luck!

4. Welcome! Get ready for the fight of your life. I was 40 when I started on my recovery journey. It is never too late to do so! If you are in need of an AP, feel free to send me a DM on this site any time. I am cheering you on to a new kind of life!

Deleted Account, Jb0707 and JedWiley like this.
  5. 09 MJACC

09 MJACC Fapstronaut

Welcome, I hope nothing else than the best for you, just be strong, and You'll get rid of it. Good luck!!

Deleted Account and Jb0707 like this.
  6. JedWiley

JedWiley Fapstronaut

We are here to support you and you can benefit from what we have learnt, that's how it works. When we have nothing to lose we have everything to gain.

Jb0707 likes this.
  7. Jb0707

Jb0707 New Fapstronaut

Yes. Just ending day 15. For me the first month or so is always easy. After that the I tend to get comfortable and back into old habits. Hoping that the support and resources here will help keep me on the right track this time.

Deleted Account and Tao Jones like this.