1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention while in relationship?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 15, 2019.

1. How to deal with that? What is the best option?

2. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Sex only for reproduction (hard mode). Sex after every 90 days(easy mode).

3. Wow, how about having sex but with no ejaculation

Mene and ReachYourHighestPeak like this.
  4. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

I think if the semen is already in the scrotum although u did not ejaculate it, it will factor up to subconsious mind and also to your seminal vesicles thats why later on, it will be release by wet dreams (and this kind of wet dreams is brought about by thinking sex, not love) thats why first time rebooters has alot of wet dreams becuase of their rewired brain for sex, so no and wet dreams has a factor also on depletion, this is my opinion.

5. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

I personally practice non-ejaculatory sex with my gf, and don't have any problem doing it. It's been this way since the beginning of our relationship, and I don't have problems with wet dreams except like once every few months.

There have been periods in our relationship when we have sex everyday, but we don't think about it while we are not doing it.

The key really is to take the energy that builds up, and use that pressure to power your goals and mission in everyday life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. I like that
    How long do you practice semen retention and how did it affect you?

7. ReachYourHighestPeak

ReachYourHighestPeak Fapstronaut

It started with my NoFap journey, and the desire to retain stuck with me even in sex with a partner.

I've definitely had wet dreams since I started NoFap, but they've become significantly less once I learned how to properly redirect thoughts along productive lines.

I strongly feel that since my gf and I have been practicing this, my drive for life and desire to go out and get sh*t done has grown 10x. The idea is to make love with full focus, full attention on your partner for a specific amount of time, without ejaculating. At the end of it, you'll have so much drive, energy, and raw desire at your fingertips. Then, switch those feelings of drive and desire to accomplishing your defined goals in life. You kinda trick yourself into thinking your desire will be completely satisfied once you've achieved your goals.

Does that make sense?

Pakkarai and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Sounds good :)

FX-05 likes this.